Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably why we left in so many soft tries. Players aren't up to what it takes to be winners.

I remember when Averillo won his first game as a player. He said he couldn’t believe how hard it was and how much you had to dig in. Was the hardest thing he experienced. Some players are made champions. Some become champions. Lots just don’t have it. And that is desperation and resilience. And sad to say. We lack that. Next preseason we need more resilience training :p lol wasn’t enough

But in all honesty. Defence isn’t a skill it’s an attitude. Get your body infront of the opposition player and do what you have to to stop the player. We haven’t shown that for ages. There is no desperation when defending our line. Why most teams score from dummy half on the last tackle.

Last edited:

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM manager doing the dirty work.

There will be more to come. They are going to really drag Gus and CC through the dirt over the next month. This will test a lot of fans on here lol
It'll only test the fairweather fans, not the real ones.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see why someone would question whether or not the establishment they are in is right for them, when you go to a new place of work you have expectations of how it will effect your lifestyle - same goes when new management takes over an existing position you are working under.

If you are on a set amount and perceive that you'll will have a certain lifestyle when signing that contract and then things change that could be quite mentally draining.

If they know they could get similar money elsewhere and have a lifestyle that meets their preconceived lifestyle demands it would be hard to want to stick around.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone surprised?

If the players are satisfied with what’s going on we have the wrong players. We probably do anyways blaming the coach for their performances on game day. Coach can’t tackle for them

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow bunch of entitled girls, payed great money to play a professional sport and upset they have to actually work hard, they won’t have great careers as nrl players if that’s their attitude.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully these players are the ones that are not being signed for next year, there is a reason why we are so far behind other teams.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Awwww the poor fucking babies....getting paid 6 figures that doctors get to save people's lives to play a kids game.

Thoughts and prayers for them.
Fk I couldn’t think of anything better.. training at the ground, Keeping fit and weight sessions with basically personal trainers, guidance working on footy skills, video sessions, FREE FOOD (lol)..I’d sleep over ..Fk it would be a dream..

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we have become a society where people want easy money to do nothing. We want everything at out fingerprints and put little effort to acheive goals.

My mate is a carpenter and he takes on 16-17 yo who know jack about labouring and the kids want $350 day

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8.30 to 5 is a lot though.
Honestly grow the fuck up! Its THEIR JOB like any other job lol, their performance on the field shows why they need it. Disgusting plays each week.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soft bunch of bitches currently embarrassing our emblem and they want to whine about working as hard as most of their fans?

Don’t care who the 8 are, fk them off. I reckon a few have already pulled the pin!

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy for training to be more in line with what the top clubs are doing, seems like it has been a shock to the system for many of our players. If you are not up to it there is park football , just not going to get the $. Pretty sure i saw somewhere Penrith over the last few seasons have had one of the lowest injury rates ( of 5weeks or more} in the comp.