Are you here to party ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Yep Karlz is right... most bars and pubs are around the 140-160 mark for New Years Eve.. it's more at places in Circular Quay.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not true - tickets for Cruise Bar are $80

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
the city(brisbane). to watch fireworks over at south bank with my bestie. not sure yet though if not probley having a barbieqqq with some people over

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
stay with family early in the night to keep parents happy :p
then leave about 10 to a friends party :D

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Thats ok at least i can say i bought her a drink and she accepted it :D

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I think you're not the only one who wants to buy her a drink and security guards would probably chuck it away in case of spiking.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be on Hamilton on Saturday visiting some freinds, that place is buggy land every one drives around on buggies this is the second time i would have been there this year also went to a freinds sisters wedding in september very nice place and hopefully it fines up by Saturday.:grinning:
LOL!

go to the shooting range( just make sure you turn the right way instead of nearly falling off a cliff.lol) look for the big hole in the wall :o.
and possible the still broken string if they are too tight to fix it. LOL

the smallest thing there and i got it. :p

T

TdoggBulldog

tallis12 im going to hamilton tomorrow... me and my family decided tonight lol...

guess which 2 bulldogs players are on hamilton atm :p

T

tallis12

tallis12 im going to hamilton tomorrow... me and my family decided tonight lol...

guess which 2 bulldogs players are on hamilton atm :p
I will be there tomorrow as well except not with my family just my uncle and me only get to spend the day there damn it:( we might knock into each other what are you planning to do me my uncle and my freinds will probably just hang around the pool or go on a cruise or something and the two bulldog players that will be on hamilton will be let me have a guess willie tonga and willie mason.:grinning:

T

TdoggBulldog

I will be there tomorrow as well except not with my family just my uncle and me only get to spend the day there damn it:( we might knock into each other what are you planning to do me my uncle and my freinds will probably just hang around the pool or go on a cruise or something and the two bulldog players that will be on hamilton will be let me have a guess willie tonga and willie mason.:grinning:
nah mason and williams allegedly.

Umm, well depends how rough it is if we either take my grandads boat out or just ferry it around all the islands...

we will go to brampton and hamilton probably and just yeh, tan and drink cocktails... i refuse to stay over night because i want to have enough time to get ready for new years eve partying lol....

T

tallis12

Oh yeah totally forgot about new years eve my footy freinds back home wouldn't be very happy if i missed the beach party.lol:p

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got a NYE BBQ with mates, ill get pissed and have fun!!

T

tallis12

nah mason and williams allegedly.

Umm, well depends how rough it is if we either take my grandads boat out or just ferry it around all the islands...

we will go to brampton and hamilton probably and just yeh, tan and drink cocktails... i refuse to stay over night because i want to have enough time to get ready for new years eve partying lol....
Tdogg hope ya had fun on hamilton:p , what a day got up early caught the plane to hamilton when me and my uncle arrived me and my freinds went on an official search for mason and Williams that lasted for about an hour but not succesful hope you didnt find them i would be so jelous lol:D after that we went for a swim in the pool and swam to a little island not far from the main land land after that we went and had some cocktails(because we were stuffed from all the swimming), and then we went back to the hotel were we had a fruit fight by the little swimming pool beside it oh yeh and my uncle got in some **** for a road rage incident we were backing out of the parks near the fish an chip shop and this ass tried to swurve around us and clipped our buggy just got a warning from the guards for inappropiate language an thankfully no damage to the bug.:D

So hopefully you had a fun filled day because i know i did love muckin with the freinds on hamilton sooo much fun.:grinning:

And tommorow night will be just as fun Parrty onnnn!!!!:bdaybiggr

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Im pumped up for the night of my life

23 hours and counting as we say goodbye to 06 and bring in 07 i cant wait it's gonna be rocking hardcore.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
dood buy me a drink my tits are bigger
LOL

And you got the riches and the billions like paris does ?

And the body she has to offer

I haven't seen u in the media as of late 1/2 only seen a glimpse of footage with John Morris getting chased via pandas in a nearby bush. Not sure if it was you at the time so that's why i have not mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.