Are we chasing sponsors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Our jersey looked a bit bare on Fri nite. The back of our jerseys had a white strip acsoss the shoulders that was begging for a sponsors name. Did anyone else notice this? Would be a prime piece of real estate for someone out there.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
a little of topic but i fuken hated our jerseys on friday night those two little stipes on either side of the front do not make a blue and white V for fuk sake get back to the old style not only are they traditional but they look a **** load better!!!
the only one this round that where worse where the tigers!!!LOL, WTF where they thinking??

80fic...

I want to see the new berries jersey, what round do we play in it?

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Funny, I was thinking that we have too many sponsors these days. All teams I mean. There's one on the front of shorts, on one the back and same for the jersey. One on the sleeves too. It's not so bad when they're not all different companies.

I like the Canberra jersey best. Most of the others suck.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
maybe we are just waiting for the right company and not just jumping on to anyone

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
haha.. yeh i did too... i thought we were in talks to get a sponsor there, thats the main reason for the delay in the jerseys... or am i wrong?

H

Haztrick

If they get a top of jersey sponsor, I hope they get rid of the horrible Maxim one on the bottom.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

i noticed it to maybe they are looking for someone still.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, looked like a maid's uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.