_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fitzgibbon and White 16 HU between them
Petro 17 HU himself

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Well SMH said Fitzy was NSW's best player, getting an 8/10. He tackled his heart out.

I still don't know how the fuk Bird got 7.5/10.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Fitzy was good, but I think the Rorters fans here are learning what we've known for years - Mase doesn't play well when the team isn't firing.

When he comes out with the crap that he did last week, I just shrug and remind myself of why its good that he left...we mightn't be going so well but the last thing this bunch of rookies need is him going down to say Melbourne with his ego and putting extra pressure on everyone else.

Mind you, some of his teammates could have stood up last night.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was at the game last night. Mason had a few good runs, then would drop the ball. I swear he dropped it every 2nd time he got it. There would be a massive boo, then a cheer when he dropped it haha

Talk the talk but cant walk the walk

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can people say hes overated or dud when hes been killing at roosters most of the year.

I hate him but there is no point lying bout his form even if he played **** in 1 game.
He played poorly in game one as well

Westside

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what rating did stewart get? one of the only to play a perfect game and should get the green and gold 1 back.

stephen kelly

blue and white might
Reaction score
the cover defence stewart pulled off was exceptional,should be aust fullback

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
lol Mase went alright last night

But Fitzy, i really am starting to believe he is a machine and not a person. He had a awesome game. Played 80 minutes and was backing up from origin. ANNDDDDD there are finally talking to him about re signing him *does a happy dance*

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol Mase went alright last night

But Fitzy, i really am starting to believe he is a machine and not a person. He had a awesome game. Played 80 minutes and was backing up from origin. ANNDDDDD there are finally talking to him about re signing him *does a happy dance*
Ryan and Hindmarsh used to do it too

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Ryan and Hindmarsh used to do it too
FItzy is about 31 (in a few days i think)..thats the big difference. Backing up from origin on wensday..Played friday. Played a full 80 minutes and was very effective and got MOM

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FItzy is about 31 (in a few days i think)..thats the big difference. Backing up from origin on wensday..Played friday. Played a full 80 minutes and was very effective and got MOM
Why does he have to play 80minutes at the Roosters, dont you have anyone to replace him.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Why does he have to play 80minutes at the Roosters, dont you have anyone to replace him.
He plays 80 Minutes because he wants to

He gets the sh*ts hard when he is taken off (ala 2005? i think ricky took him off with 10 minutes left, Blue had akready one the game but he threwhis mouth guard down he was not impressed) or started from the bench.He promised Fittler he would go well and asked for a starting spot and he recieved. He didn't let fittler down.

Its great having a player like that.... Saves interchanges. He has to be one of the fittest players im league...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He plays 80 Minutes because he wants to

He gets the sh*ts hard when he is taken off (ala 2005? i think ricky took him off with 10 minutes left, Blue had akready one the game but he threwhis mouth guard down he was not impressed) or started from the bench.He promised Fittler he would go well and asked for a starting spot and he recieved. He didn't let fittler down.

Its great having a player like that.... Saves interchanges. He has to be one of the fittest players im league...
A player shouldnt control a coaches decision because he wants to chuck a hissy fit

Status
Not open for further replies.