Any positives for next season???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently we signed Reuben Te Kani-Taylor, an under 20s hooker with big wraps on him.... at least we are recruiting in the spine i guess.... wouldnt suprise me if woolford starts 9 next year if lichaa gets the flick
Wow, if that is the case and we have not released others we also will have as hooker back up: Tramontana, Woolford,Jones, Garlick.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The stories of des on the outer and potential coaches for 2018 will be sensational to read

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah and his partner in crime assassin, they need their mouths washed out with soap.
I'm just a casual observer and part time contributor but can say with great confidence there isn't enough soap in the world to wash out your combined mouths ... Please don't change

Reactions: DT

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going into next year with zero expectations could be a positive. At least we've all finally realised 2012 is never going to be repeated again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm just a casual observer and part time contributor but can say with great confidence there isn't enough soap in the world to wash out your combined mouths ... Please don't change
I try not to swear but I can't find the words. The people at the kennel bbq witnessed that first hand lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully des has been will be gone by round 6-8

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are going to win 10 games that's our average isn't it .

Status
Not open for further replies.