Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
More guns is the solution .
Obviously if every dr and nurse and teacher were armed this would not of happened. And More money on mental healthcare and dem transsexuals it's all dems fault facts!!!!
And more guns if all the good guns had 10 guns each they could stop the bad guys

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
More guns is the solution .
Obviously if every dr and nurse and teacher were armed this would not of happened. And More money on mental healthcare and dem transsexuals it's all dems fault facts!!!!
And more guns if all the good guns had 10 guns each they could stop the bad guys
Bahahaha you do not want to see me at work with a gun in my hand. The amount of pain in the arse patients I have had to deal with!! And I like to think I am a pretty patient and calm. I can only imagine what some of my fellow nurses would do with a gun. On the plus side would probably make Emergency waiting times shorter

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahaha you do not want to see me at work with a gun in my hand. The amount of pain in the arse patients I have had to deal with!! And I like to think I am a pretty patient and calm. I can only imagine what some of my fellow nurses would do with a gun. On the plus side would probably make Emergency waiting times shorter
"We're going to need to rush this man to the ER!"

Doctor: "But there's nothing wrong with him"

"Not yet.." *cocks gun*

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whatever people might think of gun control and background checks and mass shootings etc., the right to bear arms is baked into cake when it comes to the US... and getting rid of guns would be that sizeable a tectonic shift for the country that it would lead to secession movements (eg. Texas)

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ted Cruz wants all back doors/windows locked at schools and only the main front door to be unlocked with armed guards searching entrants *Smh*

Now I guess all other 900 doors will have to be locked at all US hospitals and everyone come and go thru the main entrance *Smh*

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sleepy Joe or anyone else can’t change the legislation themselves so any prevention is surely a good thing. I usually find U.S security a lot more effective and professional than Australia, especially compared to places like Suncorp stadium but the primary schools and hospitals are easy targets. High schools I’ve been to had strict security measures

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
The mentality of the people of that country is mind blowing.
what do you expect when you have the type of war mongering reputation as the USA has? Young, mentally health challenged people aren’t the problem.

The satanic government running the show under the guise of god is the problem.

Now they want to tell people to disarm whilst they continue to arm themselves to the hilt. What a hypocritical stance to take considering the amendment.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Ted Cruz wants all back doors/windows locked at schools and only the main front door to be unlocked with armed guards searching entrants *Smh*

Now I guess all other 900 doors will have to be locked at all US hospitals and everyone come and go thru the main entrance *Smh*
just pretend it’s a pandemic. piece of cake.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Cruz is one sick piece of you know what. I'm trying to hold back on these moronic politicians. Donald Dump getting up and doing a speech at the NRA was a disgrace.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least three people were killed and 10 people more wounded in a mass shooting in Philadelphia late Saturday night, police said.