Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he one of the lazy trainers?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of making this about yourself like an attention seeking whore why don’t u be A man and upfront and say; and this is only me speculating so don’t take offence “oh I have a family member who is Down syndrome” or whatever the reason is you are getting offended, then you would get some respect and empathy. You call people out on a forum for being insensitive and taking the piss out of less fortunate that’s absolute bullshit, so cause I call someone a spastic for doing something retarded I’m attacking people with disabilities, please shut the fuck up Fucken Censor brigade
Yep some of the funniest shit ive seen all day. @maroondog72 who abuses and belittles people who disagree with at every opportunity, hears a naughty word he doesnt like and jumps on his moral high horse. Whata joke

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There were plenty who thought he'd become something special. But I guess he's probably one of these kids that managed to coast his way to an NRL contract based on being bigger than most of the others in his age group. Like many who never learn how to do the hard work, he's hit his current limit. It's not entirely off the cards that he might somehow learn that he could earn more if he actually decides to train. But there's a good chance that he'll coast through his career and just be good enough to keep earning contracts.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep some of the funniest shit ive seen all day. @maroondog72 who abuses and belittles people who disagree with at every opportunity, hears a naughty word he doesnt like and jumps on his moral high horse. Whata joke
The joke is you fucking idiots..
If you call someone a fucking spastic because of the way they act..that is a negative comment..is it not??
Why are you speaking of those with a mental disability in a negative tone..because I’m not aware of any other meaning for spastic or retard..unless you are talking about the timing on a cars engine.
I have made a post about this a few years back and had a lovely discussion with a kenneler regarding my 2 brothers who both have Asperger’s syndrome and suffer from Autism..
I will say the same thing to you fuckwits that I said to him..
You look at these people in a negative light..but the truth is,they are more than likely more intelligent than any of you muppets.
Wording is always hidden behind ignorance..’oh..I don’t get what the problem is’………..’oh,that’s not how it was meant’..
Would the wording be misunderstood if I walked up to your mother and called her a fucking slut?
I can’t wait for the highly intelligent replies from the Mensa group on here

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Huge mistake letting Franklin Pele leave. Potentially our best post contact meters player. Could have played 15 min either side of halftime.
Except he was gassed after 10 minutes. Main issue wasnt we didnt use him right or more, it was he couldnt do more

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Also sick of ppl turning threads into personal abuse fights. Might start banning ppl who cant keep it on topic. Its a forum. People have different opinions. Live with it, it doesnt change your life if someone doesnt agree with you

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I emailed RFM asked him to reach out to the moderators on my behalf

what you said was too derogatory, you told me to Fuck a goat and said that I was a product of incest

I merely spoke facts
Was I wrong though?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I emailed RFM asked him to reach out to the moderators on my behalf

what you said was too derogatory, you told me to Fuck a goat and said that I was a product of incest

I merely spoke facts
Facts as you see them sure, but not based in reality.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I deleted one post i saw when briefly browsing during a work break, that i found unacceptable. Read more of the thread now, after work. So many posts to delete i cbf. So thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.