Andrew Voss

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cause he was a leb.
Voss was very supportive of minorities in the game and I thought that was a great thing.
Mate ELMASRI, on multiple occasions recognizes himself as AUSTRALIAN, the love for ELMASRI from the commentators was due to being a grate role model on and off the field, the greatest goal kicker of all time, greatest point scorer of all time most games played for are club.

So to use the term leb, in a derogatory manner, against one of the greatest BULLDOGS all time, is absolutely appalling, you might be a roo but you are a roo with his head up his arse.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst commentator ever! Someone punch him square in the mouth. Hates the dogs. Not one positive thing comes out of his mouth. Fucken germ
And you’re paying $$$ for it. Double whammy!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate ELMASRI, on multiple occasions recognizes himself as AUSTRALIAN, the love for ELMASRI from the commentators was due to being a grate role model on and off the field, the greatest goal kicker of all time, greatest point scorer of all time most games played for are club.

So to use the term leb, in a derogatory manner, against one of the greatest BULLDOGS all time, is absolutely appalling, you might be a roo but you are a roo with his head up his arse.
I'm not sure you understood my post.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Voss could not stop sucking off the Roosters and he loves all the hype around Walker & Suaali even when they do something that is run of the mill he blows his load.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Worst commentator ever! Someone punch him square in the mouth. Hates the dogs. Not one positive thing comes out of his mouth. Fucken germ
To be fair, we’ve been diabolical for a while and people like to sink the boot in.. not many in media circles do like the Dogs, but if you go back to his commentary in 2012 when Barba lit it up (the year we made the GF), his comments are vastly different.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to many good commentators anymore most talk a lot of crap. My best was the moose good old rex mossop.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As with most facets of the game atm ...refs, and our poor form and style of play....we just have to suck it up until we give the fans, commentators and the public something to admire and cheer on and have any wish for us to have any success.

Maybe next year will set us on that pathway....