Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see the issue of players being forced to play when not fully fit anywhere in this article.
I said “reading into this” which is my interpretation, never stated it was expressed in the article, based on the fact Davey was permanently injured and struggled to get back on the park. It is common knowledge there was unrest amongst a few injured players when we were down on troops which was around the time Davey left.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously though, even if Davey truly feels that way, it's pretty unprofessional and scummy to talk about another coach and club like that after you leave. It says more about Davey than it does about Ciraldo and the club.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You start the rebuild from the foundations up. Gus is working on that foundation which is the pathways. We can sign great players now but if the foundations isn't done the club will be in the same mess again. What Gus is doing is making sure the club stays up there and strong for a long time. Whoever has the right attitude and that attitude of not giving up is what the club wants. The players that have walked out don't fit the bulldogs dna that made this club great. We will be be ontop again.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is getting a bit ridiculous

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I heard he came to training once hungover, can anyone confirm this?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He didn’t though that’s the thing lol.

The media went wild and said he did but he all he actually said is that he wouldn’t.

And then he turned around said who knows maybe they come back and win and make us all look stupid.

Which they have.

It was Joey who blew up deluxe and Gus relayed his thoughts about it too.
Gus covering all bases, course he is. Ciraldo and Gus fucked the entire season but maybe they got it right and make me look stupid. Is that how I do it?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ciraldo and the Club have been torched this week, it’ll be interesting to see how the players react within the game today…. On paper, we are still well behind the quality of the Titans, but effort and intensity is a personal and team thing, we will know how much the 17 picked care about the coach in particular.

The scoreboard doesn’t matter, it’s not about the win or loss today, it’s about the intensity and effort they display, that’s todays measure…. Obviously a win is the goal but not the measurement.

If we show nothing out there…. He’s lost the dressing room badly. If those group of men show a positive reaction, he’s still got their respect.

Either way, a new season is another clean slate, but we will need to show some advancement in 2024. To be clear, I’m not expecting finals, but I am expecting improved on field performances particularly around defence with good momentum going into 2025.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Uce, the media is trying to break us but you can even see it in here, us fans are joining back together in our classic "Us v them".
Still dumb Board agendas and/or Murdoch cheer squad cucks on here who haven't got the guts to criticise DT and Buzz' employer who pays him to try and bring down the club.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez are we going to have some favorites to boo in games next year.

We better shape up over the off-season and be ready to smash (legally of course) some of these traitors that have left for other teams and talking crap.
Lets hope some aren't still in the team.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just seen an ad Andrew Davey will feature on 60 Minutes tomorrow night 8:30pm tell all interview with Tara Brown
Probably refrute everything that was said by Buzz that he was alleged to have said....especially dobbing in other players.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Didnt Dibs cronies come out before the previous elections, throwing out rumours and blame games trying to destabilise the club?

Seems like they are at it again
Yeah they did, it didn’t work that time and it won’t work this time.