Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This guy was never on the field. His comments are of no significance but reading into this some of the players have clashed with ciraldo over treatment of injuries and playing when not fully fit.
After about rd6 no one is “fully fit” at an NRL club.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When the club continues to feel the need to clean out the roster (which we seem to do every year), one can’t help but think that the problems lie somewhere else.

A rookie coach, with zero NRL experience…I don’t know, something tells me that this kind of coach needs to earn the respect of the players. My take is, that a lot of the players just don’t respect him.

There’s only so many rosters that can be cleaned out before you have look elsewhere.
I don’t know if you know that there is a salary cap and you have to spend 90% of it on your top 30.
Now it’s better to buy superstars every time but there isn’t much talent out there and not many are available, So fringe first graders that can fill in a spot if there an injury are what we can get to fill the roster and when better players are available then you signed them up and release the fringe first graders.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With ears like this, the flog could have heard everyone in Belmore speaking.

1693665451716.png

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, basically confirming to Parra fans the reason why the club always comes up short. Basically their coaches do t want to train as hard as those from a Penrith system. He’s basically shat on the Parra training regime the fwit hahahahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Gus when he talked shit about the Knights going to Bali during the bye (it was one player) and the the Knights went on a run and finished 5th? Guess who's going to Bali this week, ha.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Gus when he talked shit about the Knights going to Bali during the bye (it was one player) and the the Knights went on a run and finished 5th? Guess who's going to Bali this week, ha.
Did you actually watch that episode of 100% ?

Because all he really said was “that wouldn’t have happened in my day”

Media blew it all right out of proportion and misquoted him, I wonder who that might have been [emoji848]

Another week of click bait for the dick mate ..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a low life piece of shit loser to give an interview like that. How bout you just fucking move on?

Maybe they could give CC an interview and he'd give an insight on how average Davey and the rest of these pussy bitches are.

They're making it out as if CC killed someone.
Without saying anything about what the issues where.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did you actually watch that episode of 100% ?

Because all he really said was “that wouldn’t have happened in my day”

Media blew it all right out of proportion and misquoted him, I wonder who that might have been [emoji848]

Another week of click bait for the dick mate ..
No I'm not watching an entire episode of Gus talking shit.