Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We're assured of absolutely nothing. We're the big losers in this situation and anyone trying to spin it any other way is just pure hopium. I have seen absolutely nothing from the club to think otherwise at this point.
You are a tough cookie, but fair enough.

I find myself saying, I hope you are wrong a lot, but I hope you are wrong lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m just thinking it would be a way to bypass the cap for rich clubs that make a signing that doesn’t work out seems too easy

Hope I’m wrong
You make a good point bro...

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're assured of absolutely nothing. We're the big losers in this situation and anyone trying to spin it any other way is just pure hopium. I have seen absolutely nothing from the club to think otherwise at this point.
It is absolutely fucken unbelievable how this weeks dramas have galvanized the bulk of this fanbase into a full blow Gus and Ciraldope circle jerk. Lowest iq fanbase I swear to god

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t remember this guy even playing. All he says is he didn’t get along with the coach.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don’t remember this guy even playing. All he says is he didn’t get along with the coach.
I think literally only limited minutes in 1 or 2 games.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus says a lot of things

Wheres the due diligence? Davey has been on the scene for many yrs. With all of gusses contacys he’d be able to get some intel on the guys attitude and personality traits prior to signing him
I’m starting to think Gus has fucked your Mrs.