Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so what does this mean for the circlejerk committee?

is this going to breakup the band?
Well .... I imagine that being a "circlejerk oriented band" as you proclaim, the real enjoyment comes from the circlejerk part so I'd assume that'd continue?

However, if you're asking whether those that believed that the current board should see out their term will continue on with their beliefs then I imagine they will. I'd hope that they do as find it stupid that people believe we should all think the same thing, and have the same vision for the club.

All I've seen are people acknowledging the decision made and hoping the good comes from it. Haven't you?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If reports are anything to be believed they've been trying to do this since at least April, so it took them 6 months. So you're basically saying we now have 6 months respite?
No its dead and buried until Feb2022. The agenda was to remove the 3 but they did not count on them resigning, so there is no EGM.

It was definitely premature and its probably because those opposed knew there was strength and stability coming but who knows what's going to happen... It could turn out to be a better thing rather here's hoping its not the start of another slide.
Coorey and the gang + Karanumbnuts are done until at least Feb 2022

Or another 116 who maybe didn't want the 3 to resign?
Go Dog
No, thats even more far fetched than Karafucknuckle being Chairman..

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the point of sticking around with a handful of f#2kwits continually feeding shit to Weidler, Rothfield and co. and deliberately tanking the chances of any improvement next year. She hasn't been paid a cent this year and has a day job as CEO of the Paralympics. Why wouldn't you let someone else cop the sh#t?
U r spot on,I’m not a fan of the board,but the reality is we need the assholes’,who started this to go and play hide and seek,preferably somewhere in Alaska,and remember there are some here who need to join them.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graeme Hughes would get eaten alive in today's business environment. He can barely string together a radio show.
He struggled debating with a drunk.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you are the flog that brought religion up and the other bloke bringing up race you absolute idiot and look at you backtracking now look at your previous post like I care what he is he can be Buddhist from Antartica for all I care you absolute flog
Pay gone
Lyn gone
Tolman gone

The year wasn’t a complete disaster then

[emoji23]
Don't forget

Montoya gone
Both Holland's gone
Nasheed gone

What a cracker year

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive heard the 3 new board members are
Ray Dib
George Coorey
John Karanikolas

Laundy Group has also pulled out of their sponsorship
I don’t really care wether the laundy group stay or go,but if those other 3come back,this club will have really hit rock bottom,nil credibility.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does everyone realize why the three amigos lost their positions ?
Here is an example ...Charlie Staines...
He is a brilliant young fullback playing behind a very good established fullback
His assistant coach is coming to our club
Our recruiting team failed to convince to join us so they sent our major sponsor still couldn't convince him,
he still preferred to stay at Penrith and play reserves.
For me...That said it all !!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a shame it all had to unfold this way.. The timing couldn't be worse in terms of recruitment.

But there's no turning back now. Hopefully all of this turmoil and change doesn't slow the recruitment process down further and lead to rash decisions.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The replacements better be new and unaffiliated with past members of the board. Thanks for your effort Lynn, Dunn and Ballestry. Fingers cross that's the end of the drama.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a brilliant young fullback playing behind a very good established fullback
Our recruiting team failed to convince to join us so they sent our major sponsor still couldn't convince him,
Agree, Staines staying at Penrith was likely the final nail in the coffin

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i was Barrett I'd be passed off that sponsors are getting involved with anythingto do with the team. If this is going to be the case I'd prefer not to have Laundy anywhere near the club.