An update about Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As you know i have been in constant contact with Simon aka ~ZoSo~.

He is doing well and has contacted my cousin a councilor in Blacktown. Together they are working through his problems with great results. Finaly he has got the confidence back to start looking for a new job, unfortunatley though there are no jobs going at Super Cheap Auto at the moment. But he is keeping his options open and has a interveiw at Autobarn on Tuesday. I wish him the best of luck.

Things with his dad are much better thanks to the World cup soccer and their new found support of the round ball game and the new plasma tv to veiw it on they are like old mates again, this pleases Simons mum greatly.

Anyway Simon asked me to let all his friends here know and he looks forward to all the emails of support at SimonDobson11@gmail.com

Also he is in contact with Kennel admin at the moment trying to get his account here re-instated.

Cheers
BootS on behalf of Simon.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Thanks Adam, i know Simon appreciates your support.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I dont think Simon is ready, or in the right frame of mind to put himself out there like that yet CK. Ecspecially since he cant get an account on here.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Thanks Adam, i know Simon appreciates your support.
Anything to help a fellow kenneler out, we should all come together as one and put up a charity or something to support him, after all he is a fellow doggies supporter!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This has to be the best g up of the year. And I hope that email doesn't belong to some poor sod.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Anything to help a fellow kenneler out, we should all come together as one and put up a charity or something to support him, after all he is a fellow doggies supporter!
Exactly Adam, i am trying to convince him to come to the Parra game, at least then everyone can beleive he is real FFS

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Exactly Adam, i am trying to convince him to come to the Parra game, at least then everyone can beleive he is real FFS
Good idea, if he has trouble paying for the ticket im sure we can all pitch in, after all he doesn't have a job and we all know how pricey the football can be, come on guys help a brother out :grinning:

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
He said his dad will take him if he is not driving that weekend. I said we will get them both into the kennel for the game.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares, give him a stack hat put him on a electric scooter and head him towards Parramatta road at 4pm.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It intrigues me how Boots has become very dedicated to this cause....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boots was last seen chasing Ben Barba down Belmore road asking him to sign his Dogs jersey :p

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, too early for cheap shots..

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I'd be worried about Simon if he does get the job at Autobarn, I had mentioned it previously but the thought of learning a new computer system had him really rattled.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I have had a couple of people very close to me go through hard times due to depression/anxiety issue's. Its something feel very strongly about. Take a look at this site http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?

Boots was last seen chasing Ben Barba down Belmore road asking him to sign his Dogs jersey :p
I dont get it Bob?

I'd be worried about Simon if he does get the job at Autobarn, I had mentioned it previously but the thought of learning a new computer system had him really rattled.
He is nervous, the interveiw is tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.