An explanation?

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Confirming this post: I also just got word from someone who is in the organisation that ciraldo walked out of the team’s last training session before the knights game. He was not happy.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funny how none of these bullshit rumours were around when we started pretty well before we got decimated by injuries. We are now paying the price of not having the right spine and poor depth. It will only take a couple of changes and a good performance and we are back on track. This year was always going to be tough without a fullback and halfback. The two most important positions in the team. Until we get them we are screwed. Whatever coach we have.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- RFM can't stand Ciraldo. He is being shopped around.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Gus going to be around training alot more after sharks game

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- we are struggling to recruit.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Ray Dib is likely to run again

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
Geez hope there is no truth to this @ASSASSIN or we are truley fucked.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn’t shock me if Max King retired soon. He’s very religious plus I’ve seen the socials with his GF and he looks like he could easily give up the game and pursue something else and probably be much happier as a person.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wouldn’t shock me if Max King retired soon. He’s very religious plus I’ve seen the socials with his GF and he looks like he could easily give up the game and pursue something else and probably be much happier as a person.
Like a lot of our players, King started the season great. After our run of injuries nearly every player has gone backwards. It's an alarming trend.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The first two is on the players. Players trying to call the shots half way through a season lol

They do realise the defensive structures are probably stolen from the Panthers. Sounds like they are too lazy to buy into it.

Thank God RFM can't stand CC, Ray is and has always been shit for our club.
That’s the thing.. the defensive structures have served the panthers well over the years. The players are either too stubborn or dumb to implement it.

It’s like when a manager comes into the workplace and tries to implement change to the processes. There’s always going to be resistance and people not wanting to adopt.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who cares what RFM thinks and the Max King stuff sounds hilarious
Probably vets the questions before he goes on
If I’m Max King I’m 100% focused on getting the soul sucked from my body by the new fiancé over running busted into better teams each week.

The person complaining about vaping, lol come on now.

RFM the culture captain installed by the assistant. He should be kissing his tip for making him the slightest bit relevant.

Kiraz is busted, has all the off field shit with his brother going on. Wouldn’t surprise nor upset if he left. His only good attribute is being a battering ram so if he isn’t keen then off you go.

I’ve forgotten the rest but whatever, clubs fucked. Let too many black cats through the front door.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I’m Max King I’m 100% focused on getting the soul sucked from my body by the new fiancé over running busted into better teams each week.

The person complaining about vaping, lol come on now.

RFM the culture captain installed by the assistant. He should be kissing his tip for making him the slightest bit relevant.

Kiraz is busted, has all the off field shit with his brother going on. Wouldn’t surprise nor upset if he left. His only good attribute is being a battering ram so if he isn’t keen then off you go.

I’ve forgotten the rest but whatever, clubs fucked. Let too many black cats through the front door.
Oh come on you'd be happy to let Kiraz go seriously??

How many more first graders are we going to let go. Losing Averillo was sickening enough, we put games into these guys and lose them because the club lacks any ambition and is run like a clown show.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh come on you'd be happy to let Kiraz go seriously??

How many more first graders are we going to let go. Losing Averillo was sickening enough, we put games into these guys and lose them because the club lacks any ambition and is run like a clown show.
Meh, bloke is a winger at the end of the day. I’d like him to stay and embrace being a battering ram.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
Send this letter to 7 members or you get 1 year bad luck

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh, bloke is a winger at the end of the day. I’d like him to stay and embrace being a battering ram.
Would be less of an issue if we had forwards that ran like forwards too.
Kiraz runs harder than all of them.
Would be pretty demoralising seeing your teammates dog it around you with seemingly no repercussions from the coach

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ego. He has it in spades. That said JK knows he’s facing election in Feb ‘24 and if there aren’t measurable improvements the members are likely say ‘you had your go, you couldn’t make it work, see ya’. It’s precisely why as much as I love this club I’d never get involved in its grubby politics. Better things to do.
It is grubby, but it’s also a results driven business like no other, Khoury has been good for us imo, but a loss of that magnitude with that lack of effort for the jersey has set us back a few years… unfortunately, they’re all on notice now, one only needs to read feedback from fans and members and members vote the board.

Malla

Reaction score

All true! Only one that isn’t is Dib. He’s gone forever, but everything else is fact!