An explanation?

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I look at this team the only player that resembles what the bulldogs are and were about retired before the season even started, Josh Jackson.

When you have players laughing and giggling at half time (Avo and RFM) after getting slapped.

A captain shitting on fans for booing

A coach blaming a rookie for woeful defence instead of just admitting we’re shit and poor choice players and strategy

Speaks volumes.

There’s no bulldogs DNA in this playing group. There’s no heart and no respect for this jersey So I’m not expecting any change any time soon

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Something is definitely off with the team. Players look like they don’t want to be out there. Have a feeling we’ll be reading Gus vs Ciraldo power struggle articles sooner rather than later.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I look at this team the only player that resembles what the bulldogs are and were about retired before the season even started, Josh Jackson.

When you have players laughing and giggling at half time (Avo and RFM) after getting slapped.

A captain shitting on fans for booing

A coach blaming a rookie for woeful defence instead of just admitting we’re shit and poor choice players and strategy

Speaks volumes.

There’s no bulldogs DNA in this playing group. There’s no heart and no respect for this jersey So I’m not expecting any change any time soon
Jackson and Tolman the only 2 in recent memory that resembled bulldogs DNA

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
because everyone would laugh at him for signing cameron and his five year deal. To me the first 6 weeks were some amazing games we played wether we won or lost. But what assassin is saying makes some sense.. ever since rd 6-8 we have completely gone away from playing footy in general. It’s like baz days. But what I’m shocked about is the players thinking their bigger than the club? They should all sit down with Gus and talk it out. Feels like something not right
Suggested this 2 weeks ago. Truth session very much needed.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Didn't say it's gospel and that's the least worrying anyways.
It is the easiest one to verify though out of all that info. His missus isn’t new, she’s the one we’ve heard he’s not banging since he joined us last year.

I think he has been playing poorly for a while though since the injury. Missing tackles, no offloads, avoiding hit ups, staying in the ground after tackling a player etc

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if the coach has rattled the cancer tree hard to see if anything falls of it,maybe ciraldo can coach and won’t take short cuts,maybe the fact players have folded so easily are the ones that should piss off .
I’m backing ciraldo had a long think about it,if they keep folding and sucking like today the coach has his answer.
He wants us to be much better than worse .
These players I would let go
1)Perham early release
2)Paul amaloti
3)TPJ
4)RFM
5)Jayden Okunbor
6)Ryan Sutton early release
7)Luke Thompson

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It is the easiest one to verify though out of all that info. His missus isn’t new, she’s the one we’ve heard he’s not banging since he joined us last year.

I think he has been playing poorly for a while though since the injury. Missing tackles, no offloads, avoiding hit ups, staying in the ground after tackling a player etc
I'm not socials so I don't know if it's the original chick or a new one.

I tend to lean he has turned to shit either because he is still injured or mentally not recovered from it (self preservation).

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What if the coach has rattled the cancer tree hard to see if anything falls of it,maybe ciraldo can coach and won’t take short cuts,maybe the fact players have folded so easily are the ones that should piss off .
I’m backing ciraldo had a long think about it,if they keep folding and sucking like today the coach has his answer.
He wants us to be much better than worse .
These players I would let go
1)Perham early release
2)Paul amaloti
3)TPJ
4)RFM
5)Jayden Okunbor
6)Ryan Sutton early release
7)Luke Thompson
The problem with rattling it mid season is this, you lose games. Therefore become unattractive for potential recruits = you have to pay overs in the market to sign anyone decent.

He has to work with the cattle he has.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with rattling it mid season is this, you lose games. Therefore become unattractive for potential recruits = you have to pay overs in the market to sign anyone decent.

He has to work with the cattle he has.
It’s like both the reserve grade and first grade have absolutely dropped their bundle at the same time.
I won’t be surpised if we have maybe 10 leave at seasons end .

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- RFM can't stand Ciraldo. He is being shopped around.
Very very poor decision by the club to resign him. Should've been on match payments until mid way through season before club made a callm..and he have been happy with it considering how club has supported rehab.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere
Not true, there's at least 6 players (via player agents) have been told and know full well they're not going to be here next year. You can try act like you're putting in but nothing works. No one to replace with.

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"
Not true

- Gus going to be around training alot more after sharks game
He always is. Go to training and you would've noticed this since start of the year. Only when he's interstate (E.g visiting Toowoomba) that he's absent. So this is a nothing point.

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.
This next point I'm not sold on the particular source but will post anyway .. alamoti is not fielding huge offers elsewhere anyway. So not a huge deal to keep him. The cowboys aren't offering big $ at all, trying to get him on the cheap by offering certain starting position as bargaining chip.. Completely different to Avo scenario. This along with Sele connection makes sense.

- we are struggling to recruit.
Disagree but I also don't like the names that have been made known to me as those who we're apparently chasing.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.
No idea about this one

- Ray Dib is likely to run again
Correct. Get ready for powerbroker influence like last time. Search through this forum for the powerbroker names and you'll find them.

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.
This is off the mark he's not 'over it' . He loves the club and won't leave at least not yet anyway.
He seemingly doesn't get on with all the players though because of their training output (think back to spat with Allan) He's a different breed. Belongs in class of 2004 training wise

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
some merit to a bit of this , see above

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Apparently that is why it all blew up with Hook at Panthers, Gould was meddling in the day to day coaching and Hook told him off. To sack a coach in 4th place, it was ugly.
And then left because they wanted Cleary luckily for Panthers supporters the board stood up to him, I still can't work out why that made him leave the riff bit didn't do us the honour when we supposedly went behind his back to get rid of Barrett the hypocrite

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The explanation is this is the biggest bunch of softcocks to pull on the bulldogs jumper in the past 10 years and the coach is hopelessly out of his depth in his attempts to turn the rabble around.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I'm not socials so I don't know if it's the original chick or a new one.

I tend to lean he has turned to shit either because he is still injured or mentally not recovered from it (self preservation).
All good, I’m just confirming it’s the same one he’s had. Chinese whispers may change the info slightly along the way.
Yes I think he’s struggling with the injury physically and mentally.