'Allo and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgecrusher

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread but I've posted only a handful of times but I thought I'd properly introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm an alco-, oops wrong meeting, sorry. But yeah, I've been a supporter of the mighty Bulldogs since we moved from Glasgow to Sydney back in 1986. My brother and I didn't even know about the game of rugby league until that year. Obviously, we grew up watching the football. Yeah you call it soccer, I call it football, I'm a purist. Sue me! We made a decision that whatever team we saw the first on the TV would be our team, and the first team we saw was the Bulldogs and the first player we saw was Stevie Mortimer. Since then he's been a hero of mine and the Bulldogs have provided me with years of enjoyment and memories. I like having a handful of beers and having a game of snooker or eight-ball or darts. I'm a heavy metal devotee, but appreciate various forms of music.

I'm pretty much really just a sports mad mentaller. My number one team is and always will be Celtic F.C. But for any sporting team in Australia - it's Bulldogs all the way :grinning:

It's an entertaining forum, The Kennel, and hopefully I can have a beer with some of you one day :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Welcome, champ.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread but I've posted only a handful of times but I thought I'd properly introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm an alco-, oops wrong meeting, sorry. But yeah, I've been a supporter of the mighty Bulldogs since we moved from Glasgow to Sydney back in 1986. My brother and I didn't even know about the game of rugby league until that year. Obviously, we grew up watching the football. Yeah you call it soccer, I call it football, I'm a purist. Sue me! We made a decision that whatever team we saw the first on the TV would be our team, and the first team we saw was the Bulldogs and the first player we saw was Stevie Mortimer. Since then he's been a hero of mine and the Bulldogs have provided me with years of enjoyment and memories. I like having a handful of beers and having a game of snooker or eight-ball or darts. I'm a heavy metal devotee, but appreciate various forms of music.

I'm pretty much really just a sports mad mentaller. My number one team is and always will be Celtic F.C. But for any sporting team in Australia - it's Bulldogs all the way :grinning:

It's an entertaining forum, The Kennel, and hopefully I can have a beer with some of you one day :grinning:
I can only have fanta cause im underage :grinning:

Welcome brother have fun

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey man welcome,nice to see another metal fan on the kennel!!!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What a fantastic introduction.

Welcome mate :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glasgow, Isn't that in India?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I caught one of your posts earlier and wondered why you dont post here more often.

Now this - Welcome aboard.

One more of us - One less of them ;)

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
welcome mate

ps best football/soccer club panathinaikos lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
pitty about the celtic bit :p but welcome anywho

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol Scottish people! crazy bunch on par with the Irish

welcome anyway and if your username is based on the fear factory song edgecrusher then its great to see I am not the only FF fan

Status
Not open for further replies.