Alleged betting scandal affect on memberships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
This betting scandal is a hiccup compared to 2002 and 2004

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
not renew membership? what is this bs thread all about? even if all these players were found guilty you should still stick with the Club.
If the Dogs did it you can be 100% that other clubs are all involved as well which makes it a code issue and nothing to do with the Dogs anyway. Same with the salary cap, every single CEO would have been looking over their shoulder in 02 when we got busted. We aren't a club of brilliant geniuses doing stuff others aren't doing.
What would be the point of not renewing anyway? to go for another team? stop following the code? punish the club?
suck it up and back the club financially,get rid of the culprits and move on imo.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
in 2002 when we rorted the cap we had an increase in memberships for 2003 and in 2004 when we had the rape scandal our membership increased before the 2004 season started.

So this doesn't even come close to those 2 scandals so it will have no effect on anyone buying a membership.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
in 2002 when we rorted the cap we had an increase in memberships for 2003 and in 2004 when we had the rape scandal our membership increased before the 2004 season started.

So this doesn't even come close to those 2 scandals so it will have no effect on anyone buying a membership.
*Likes*

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the piss poor performances on the field this year will have a bigger influence on the membership numbers.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ODDS are I will renew really soon. Just have to keep TABs on my accounts, as I have a few outlays at the moment.

But a Bulldogs member in 2011 you can BET on that :D

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ODDS are I will renew really soon. Just have to keep TABs on my accounts, as I have a few outlays at the moment.

But a Bulldogs member in 2011 you can BET on that :D
i thought you werent alive..what happened to your thread ?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i dont care of what the outcome will be, im supporting my team,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
i thought you werent alive..what happened to your thread ?
Very much am and very much intact ..

I asked for it to be deleted, as the situation had been resolved and I really didn't want they thread floating around to create a ****storm if she found it ... some might say.

Things are MUCH better than yesterday, but it'll take a while before I can rebuild my trust.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I don't rejoin, it's not as a result of anger towards the club. I will always love the club, but I will lose confidence in the game.

For people who think that this is not a scandal, they are kidding.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Will you guys renew your memberships, regardless of the alleged betting scandal result?

I'm going to wait and see the outcome, before I rejoin. I have a group of around 20 friends and family doing the same.

Despite all the negative media, our players should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If proven guilty, there is no way I'm renewing my membership.
Then you are an idiot.

You dont barrack for Ryan Tandy, you support the Bulldogs. The club itself would never have had a thing to do with it, why punish the club?

I doubt it will make any difference at all to memberships. If we have less than 2010 next year it will be because our 2009 performance on the field was miles better than 2010. And it wont affect sponsorship either. Why would it? We only had sponsor trouble when the salary cap sh1t happened but that WAS the club or people running it and therefore understandable.

If you were here id probably b1tch slap you.

P

Paint.

Anybody who's thoughts about the club are influenced by this at all isn't a true supporter.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Fair enough if any allegations are proven I will be very disappointed, but nothing comes before supporting the club for me. We already get called cheats and ******s lol, so what's another name tag. I will be renewing soon.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i shall be renewing my membership....i support the CLUB and will continue to do so

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Very much am and very much intact ..

I asked for it to be deleted, as the situation had been resolved and I really didn't want they thread floating around to create a ****storm if she found it ... some might say.

Things are MUCH better than yesterday, but it'll take a while before I can rebuild my trust.
you were warned, now hand in your testes or we will be have to forcibly remove them for you.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant afford to renew my membership because the F@cking cowboys didnt take the kick! i had the house, car and life savings on the penalty goal Damn you Tandy!!! sure thing yeah right :(

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then you are an idiot.

You dont barrack for Ryan Tandy, you support the Bulldogs. The club itself would never have had a thing to do with it, why punish the club?

I doubt it will make any difference at all to memberships. If we have less than 2010 next year it will be because our 2009 performance on the field was miles better than 2010. And it wont affect sponsorship either. Why would it? We only had sponsor trouble when the salary cap sh1t happened but that WAS the club or people running it and therefore understandable.

If you were here id probably b1tch slap you.
***** slap your mum instead lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.