SMH Alex Twal

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this response hood enough for u?
*mic drop*
I though you said you were too busy to post a reply... and then something about your arseh0le.... whatever. Anyway you mustn't be too busy because obviously you had a lazy few hours to come up with this garbage. If you want to worship Hasler that's fine, you have every right to your opinion, but don't insult the intelligence of TK members with utter bullsh!t. No matter what spin you put on it Greenberg, Hasler, Dib and Aunty Rae Rae did untold damage and fuçked the Dogs for nearly a decade. At least the current board and staff have a vision that includes a sustainable future.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I though you said you were too busy to post a reply... and then something about your arseh0le.... whatever. Anyway you mustn't be too busy because obviously you had a lazy few hours to come up with this garbage. If you want to worship Hasler that's fine, you have every right to your opinion, but don't insult the intelligence of TK members with utter bullsh!t. No matter what spin you put on it Greenberg, Hasler, Dib and Aunty Rae Rae did untold damage and fuçked the Dogs for nearly a decade. At least the current board and staff have a vision that includes a sustainable future.
No I don’t say I was too busy to reply, I said I was popular and missed the message originally.
Everyone wants a piece of Nasheed.
Why?
Because he is the prince of the street!
Ever see the Godfather when the old wog dude is walking down the street and everyone wants to know him and give him fruit?
That’s Nasheed.
Except the street is digital
And the fruits offered is my inbox and tags.

As for ‘worshipping’ Hasler.
Unless you count the time I hung his picture in my toilet in 2012 with a candle as worshipping I didn’t worship him at all.
Just debunked some popular misinformation.
And I hardly deflected the blame from Dib and Raelene. On the contrary, I put the blame solely at their feet.
Des was a good coach for us and got results.
You can’t blame him for destroying pathways in the junior grades anymore than you can blame Barrett or Ciraldo for the same. He doesn’t have the power.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daniel saifiti linked with us again hopefully jacob might come to

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
We need D SAF more than we need Twal. Edwards could turn into a twal. We have no one that size.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
What if Newcastle want a player who could we send? They are losing Young, so can we bring ok back and send him to Newy saying they are basically the same player?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Daniel Saifiti is a big name prop, no question far better than Twal.

Saifiti is a solid defender 93% tackle efficiency and top 20 in run metres for forwards through the NRL with an average of 113 metres per game

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus was a successful 1st grade coach.
You don't win multiple premierships as a coach because you suck arse at it!
Sorry,
In behalf of the kennel I reject your common sense statement and will stick to the belief he was the reason our flegg team went to poo and cap was messed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What if Newcastle want a player who could we send? They are losing Young, so can we bring ok back and send him to Newy saying they are basically the same player?
They have cap issues. No need to swap unless it’s a basement player. They also have backs. That’s why they offloaded Miller.
If it’s a player swap it’s gotta be a junior. But that involves moving a kid across cities so hard to pull off.
Maybe edwards because he is from smiths lake and that’s actually close to newcate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Give 'em RFM or Topine.
They have to actually want the player.

I think Topines NRL days are over.
No one will say it out loud, but no one wants a player who will get depressed from wrestling at training.
If he was a star maybe but he’s nothing. Just an undersized back rower with no street cred.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is what a dumb fuck post. I'm not delusional or hate Gus so just stick to you ridiculous salary cap bullshit posts.

Get his dick out of your mouth.
Gusses dick aint just in these guys mouths. Hes skullfucking them to the point where there starting to show signs of CTE thru there posts!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gusses dick aint just in these guys mouths. Hes skullfucking them to the point where there starting to show signs of CTE thru there posts!
I’ve never reported anyone on TK …. But wondering after you reported someone else for this type of talk, and then whinged about it for 2 pages .. whether I should ?

I’m a Fan of Gould’s for good reason …. and I think it’s offensive for you to speak like this .. your spelling alone should be reported ..