Opinion Alamoti

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alamoti is young. Needs older heads inside and outside of him to help remind him during the game where to be and when to hold the line / attack. He will have off games here and there, it’s expected.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If xerri shows a glimpse of his previous form there is no way back into NRL for him .. he’s still young but very under whelmed

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His defence with JAC n kikau either side was good. Without them has not been fg standard.
Good with the hard carries but I doubt he will stay as a centre beyond this year.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD people are quick to jump on players here. He's suffering from the fact that his deficiencies and strengths will be under the microscope of opposition coaches now. He started very well and that would have put him under heavy scrutiny. The best players in the long run have to be shown where they're getting things wrong and improve those things.

What we have to hope, is that Ciraldo is able to guide him in overcoming the things he's getting wrong.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
In fairness, he is missing the key experienced players inside and outside of him. His defence has been pretty reasonable up to the Sharks game & this one. I know that he will improve, but I find it difficult to recall once where he has truly broken the line ( perhaps once when he was wide of the defence and set up the fox). A player of his size and strength should be able to look forward to one line break now and again.........but he cannot bust that line.....he is not gap running and trying to simply bust through. This does not always prove fruitful......time for a change ????.......I am still not sure perhaps one more week......we don't have a lot of back-ups as Skelton's defence is still very questionable too.....

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a good game defensively last week.. average tonight but he’s still a young kid.. he’ll get better.
He makes up for it always putting his hand up for tough carry’s out of our half.
Ricky Stuart is a fuck wit
Ricky Stuart made Alomoti miss tackles?
Ahhhh, got it now.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that scrum miss made me dry wretch.
As soon as he sprinted off his line I knew there was a try coming. Sure Burton should of made that tackle, but that was Alamoti’s man. He’s been exposed in D so many times this year. We have an issue with our centers defending, that’s why teams are scoring on our edges.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's missing a lot of tackles and his effort on that try for Timoko was bad but he's trying his ass off to make up for those mistakes and having Casey outside him the last few weeks wouldn't be helping him..

Maybe he does need a few games in Reserves at some stage if he can't improve his defence but there are a few others I'd be dropping first.. He's had an up and down season like most 19 year olds. Let's not forget the good things he's done this season too..