Opinion Aiden Sezer number 7 2024

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn this is a troll but it’s literally a superior proposal to our current options

Sezer > oluapu/Burton/flanagan

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll agree with you because there’s literally no other half available any better

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is a doggy jnr who tried to return and was declined several times, as soon as we spoke to him he declined us lol.. but i agree he is better than most of whats available to us atm but we wont be getting him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he is a doggy jnr who tried to return and was declined several times, as soon as we spoke to him he declined us lol.. but i agree he is better than most of whats available to us atm but we wont be getting him
We keep shitting in our own nest, bad decisions not to sign people when available.. aka Flanno (Shane) could of had a play for Reynolds for the 7, no one will
Want to come near this club with CC/burton/Reed the fox all here. They see how pathetic and useless all are. Won’t be easy!!

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We keep shitting in our own nest, bad decisions not to sign people when available.. aka Flanno (Shane) could of had a play for Reynolds for the 7, no one will
Want to come near this club with CC/burton/Reed the fox all here. They see how pathetic and useless all are. Won’t be easy!!
as the saying goes its hard to polish a turd lol

and worst of all is letting good players go we could really use right now