Rumour AFB & JT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
it's a no brainer plus he'll add a lot of experience to our younger forwards coming through.

if we cant sign him than we're pretty much screwed for the next 2 years
So true. If he continues playing as well as his Warriors stint, he will be exactly what we need and worth every penny...and probably a bit more to a team needing the grunt and finishing touches we need.

Every team would greatly benefit from him being the forward leader.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

going off that list there isn't really much that's worth signing that'll improve our team going forward...

have to go all in for fonua blake otherwise we're screwed for the next few years

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to get him first no offer yet just a meeting there be more clubs yet

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it's a no brainer plus he'll add a lot of experience to our younger forwards coming through.

if we cant sign him than we're pretty much screwed for the next 2 years
Hasn’t Gus said before that no prop is worth a mil?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck we need to land this so bad. We have elite backs in Critta and Jac. Kiraz and xerri can certainly be up there.

We have elite edge kikau and Preston shows so much.

Burton and Mahoney are class and I believe with an elite prop will show this. Mahoney already has with eels.

AFB is the major piece over anyone else for us.

A elite prop or 7 is a must but there is so little elite 7’s and none that are available.

Being forced to produce one or patience for 1 like this to come in either spot.

I’d say a top 3 prop is now on market. Interested in Sydney only and this is a spot we can’t fuck up. Gus has the knowledge, we have the $ we have the need. Get it done. Don’t care if it’s a 5 year deal he’s fucking worth it.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has to be the right deal for us too though.
5 years may be too much, and I suspect too much for AFB.
A shorter contract affords him some freedom without feeling tied down 'forever'.
Demonstrating we understand what may be a core issue with his club switching might be what gets us over the line.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has to be the right deal for us too though.
5 years may be too much, and I suspect too much for AFB.
A shorter contract affords him some freedom without feeling tied down 'forever'.
Demonstrating we understand what may be a core issue with his club switching might be what gets us over the line.
Longer contract guaranteed job security and money for him. I think he's proved over the years it doesn't matter if he's contracted either if he really wants out.

Malla

Reaction score
Fuck we need to land this so bad. We have elite backs in Critta and Jac. Kiraz and xerri can certainly be up there.

We have elite edge kikau and Preston shows so much.

Burton and Mahoney are class and I believe with an elite prop will show this. Mahoney already has with eels.

AFB is the major piece over anyone else for us.

A elite prop or 7 is a must but there is so little elite 7’s and none that are available.

Being forced to produce one or patience for 1 like this to come in either spot.

I’d say a top 3 prop is now on market. Interested in Sydney only and this is a spot we can’t fuck up. Gus has the knowledge, we have the $ we have the need. Get it done. Don’t care if it’s a 5 year deal he’s fucking worth it.
Say elite one more time