Rumour AFB & JT

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah they also got Welch and Kamikamica last time I checked. NPC strategy to bring Lolo on when games over :D .
Yeah they do it’s the ideal situation I was talking about to Roger initially. Pretty sure Nelson comes on in the first half too well before the games over doesn’t he? Bradyk continuing to pull comments from his rectum.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah they do it’s the ideal situation I was talking about to Roger initially. Pretty sure Nelson comes on in the first half too well before the games over doesn’t he? Bradyk continuing to pull comments from his rectum.
Last time I checked we aren't the Storm and we're lucky for the game not to be pretty much over after the first 15-20 minutes. Also maybe you don't remember Cowboy trying this impact bench role a few years ago with Lolo and how well that worked for them :D .

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Last time I checked we aren't the Storm and we're lucky for the game not to be pretty much over after the first 15-20 minutes. Also maybe you don't remember Cowboy trying this impact bench role a few years ago with Lolo and how well that worked for them :D .
In our current line up he’d probably start but in an ideal scenario where we had stronger middles you could use him off the bench for impact to get more out of him. He’s not quite as destructive as he once was. It’s not really a hard concept to understand and I gave an example of how this can be done, it’s not a ground breaking strategy.

Regardless of his salary which hypothetically could be $600-$700 for us, it isn’t really relevant as he could still play big minutes from the bench. There was plenty of games this year we lost by small margins that were well and truely on at the 15-20min mark. The bench is critical in the modern game it can make or break a team.

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like others have mentioned Taumololos best days are behind him. Not the type of player we need. Might be a good benchy for a contender. He ran for 140m and makes 20 tackles a game. Decent yardage but needs close to double the workload in defence to be suitable next to Reed.

I’d still take AFB and 1 or 2 of the Saifiti boys. Atleast they can tackle and sure up our middle defence. Then with the likes of Mann, Hutchinson, and salmon as our utilities we should have some mobility and ball playing out of lock as well as solid defence.

To go anywhere near JT on his current deal without a boatload chipped in by the Cows would be silly. Hope Gus, Ciro and the board are a bit smarter then that.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t post often

Someone associated with the ticket that originally ousted Anderson has seemingly alluded to a possibility of the following

Taumolo as an almost definite to be in Dogs colours with AFB alongside him not as definite but still a chance

Understand these rumours face been floating around but at this point I thought it was one or the other. It now seems it may be both.

Huge if it comes off.
Could happen but only if we're not getting Luai or Dearden. I believe the club will sign Luai.

I'd be happier if we went Dearden OR Luai +AFB +Terrell May

No way JT is worth a MIL a season anymore and no way the Cows are chipping on for the whole rest of his deal for 4 years. At no stage should we be paying him a MIL a season even if the cap increases

Malla

Reaction score
Could happen but only if we're not getting Luai or Dearden. I believe the club will sign Luai.

I'd be happier if we went Dearden OR Luai +AFB +Terrell May

No way JT is worth a MIL a season anymore and no way the Cows are chipping on for the whole rest of his deal for 4 years. At no stage should we be paying him a MIL a season even if the cap increases
Luai yes
No idea where JT rumour came from. Honestly doubt it to be true, can’t see him leaving north qld. But would be great but as you said only if it’s at a discount. He’s not worth more than 600k a year these days.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope we are having a dip at May, would be better value ( than JT) with more upside. Assume we throw our hat in the ring for AFB with the other Sydney clubs
Robinson on Sen had high praise of May so it sounds like they wont lose May.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Robinson on Sen had high praise of May so it sounds like they wont lose May.
Cleary did for leinu too. Let’s hope leinu costs them may!

***** go from losing jwh and tupou to adding leinu and young and no says anything… don’t worry though they lost lodge and the minimum he was on while warriors paid him [emoji38]

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry guys to be negative but taumalolo is on a massive decline, he reached his peak a while ago, for the coin he is on we need to keep clear....
AFB we do need asap..
I disagree. You have to remember that Taumololo was used as their only battering ram to make ground and to score points. There forward pack is much better now then in the past. They now have Nanai, Luki, Cotter and Neame. The need for Taumololo to be used like he was in his old days is over. A fresh club may see him go back to his glory day form.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
We are so fucked adding the out of form big horse Taumalolo to our pack would improve it. Do we even have a front rower that makes 140m ??? If we signed Taumalolo the big fuck walks into our pack. Taumalolo ain't getting fuckin dominated either when carts the ball up. I like King and Knight but them boys get thrown most of the time. We up shits creek so anything is worth a fuckin try you asks me. 1 - 2 year deal madone. We ain't even gonna be competitive till about 2025

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We are so fucked adding the out of form big horse Taumalolo to our pack would improve it. Do we even have a front rower that makes 140m ??? If we signed Taumalolo the big fuck walks into our pack. Taumalolo ain't getting fuckin dominated either when carts the ball up. I like King and Knight but them boys get thrown most of the time. We up shits creek so anything is worth a fuckin try you asks me. 1 - 2 year deal madone. We ain't even gonna be competitive till about 2025
We'd have to sign Lolo for at least the full length of his Cowboy contract. 4 years left to run. AFB and May need to be a priority over him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t post often

Someone associated with the ticket that originally ousted Anderson has seemingly alluded to a possibility of the following

Taumolo as an almost definite to be in Dogs colours with AFB alongside him not as definite but still a chance

Understand these rumours face been floating around but at this point I thought it was one or the other. It now seems it may be both.

Huge if it comes off.
Starting same time as Haas? Lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spot on also he may kick on with a fresh start