Addo-Carr target of online racial abuse

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good. I don’t care what you are and everyone and every person has heard the odd bad jokes. Though if some Fucking flog is going out of his way to talk shit on the internet (seriously how much of a fucking loser and no lifer can one be?) then the keyboard warrior deserves a fucking hiding. Hope the nrl set an example. I have seen myself here “tough guys” talk shit they wouldn’t say to my face. I can only imagine someone who has a reasonable level of fame and the shit he would cop from racist and jealous flogs and he would know he could rip them apart too [emoji23]

Last edited:

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now he’s in blue and white, watch the media ignore it or victim blame

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good. I don’t care what you are and everyone and every person has head the odd bad jokes. Though if some Fucking flog is going out of his way to talk shit on the internet (seriously how much of a fucking loser and no lifer can one be?) then the keyboard warrior deserves a fucking hiding. Hope the nrl set an example. I have seen myself here “tough guys” talk shit they wouldn’t say to my face. I can only imagine someone who has a reasonable level of fame and the shit he would cop from racist and jealous flogs and he would know he could rip them apart too [emoji23]
100%