Addo carr deleted IG

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep he told me he signed a 8 year deal with the new PNG franchise
Nasheed here,
Surely not?
Firstly- this has not been announced or confirmed to be the 18th team. There is still a push to get Perth back in the league.
Secondly- 8 year deal!! Assuming the earliest the team can come in (2026) that means Foxx would be 38 by the time his contract runs out.
Absolute madness!!
I honestly think Fox’s time as an above average first grader will expire at the back of his current deal. Even a 10% reduction in his speed will ruin him.
It’s all he has.
If this is the recruitment strategy for PNG they are going to be in a world of pain.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He likes the attention.
He does it because he’s a top bloke - these guys don’t have to do stuff like this, they cop a lot of sh!t for literally any PC type things and when they give up their time to put some smiles on faces, Fox in particular, it gets little exposure…. If he wants attention, he just needs to walk up his local street or go to a shopping centre - he’s a champion human.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
To think that so many bludgers wanted/want him gone. He’s a fkn champion bloke.
I’m happy for him to see out his contract then use the cash for that May guy or a more important position
We don’t need overpriced wingers. They are a diem a dozen.
We have Addo Carr for anywhere between 550 and 750k (conjecture if his salary rose with the cap or not) and even if we replaced him with a superstar winger we could literally buy Dom Young or To’o who are both better for around the same or less.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He does it because he’s a top bloke - these guys don’t have to do stuff like this, they cop a lot of sh!t for literally any PC type things and when they give up their time to put some smiles on faces, Fox in particular, it gets little exposure…. If he wants attention, he just needs to walk up his local street or go to a shopping centre - he’s a champion human.
Surprised you can talk with his balls in your mouth.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Without knowing any more than he deleted it, why? Could have been copping fuckwits abusing him or anything. Plenty of reasons to do it. I just stopped posting one day and that day turned into a year etc. Mind you I was using it for marketing purposes so I had a reason to promote like JAC does, but I just didn’t feel like using it anymore.
Did the same with Facebook. Hadn't used it for a while, so they locked me out of my account.

They demanded my passport and drivers license details before they would unlock the account. No way would I give that mob my information for them to lose, or sell - they didn't need that to open the account, and I was logging in with my correct password; but they want to play this coy game to steal my personal details. No way.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More than 10 years ago trying to delete my facebook account was a challenge, the link was hidden and I only found it after searching online.

I don’t blame anyone who wants a break from social media these days, it’s full of trolls and attention seekers.. just like here.

Last edited: