Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
People waited six months for our first game, players in the media talking it up and we produced that. I agree there was defensive grit, stopping Gutho close to the line and one of the big Parra forwards was great scramble and it could have been more. . It’s our fault the possession was so lopsided. Drop balls, poor discipline with the ref, missed tackles, spine not organising properly from our own half though.
It why I absolutely hate it when the Burtons, Kikau’s etc talk like t up before the game only for the seniors/big $$$ recruits to go MIA n game day….

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I haven’t insulted you I have disagreed with you and in your head that’s an insult. I expect More from Ciraldo and the entire team. But hanging all this rubbish on him just shows a lack of football knowledge and understanding of how things play out on a rugby league field.
Not worried in the slightest about disagreeing. You are targetting me and ignoring others posts bagging Ciro and suggested I have an Agenda. You took it further than just footy opinions.

Using that old chestnut now hey about football knowledge..funny you don't use that supercilious attitude with the other posters who expect more from Ciro.... Thought you'd stop with the x-ray eyes you reckon Ciro needed to assess Fox's arm hanging there lol.

No one is solely hanging all this rubbish on CC but he is the coach tasked with preparing this team. We clearly disagree. So be it. Not fussed about differing footy opinions.

Putting you on Ignore from now on and hoping I don't see the habitual laugh reacts I usually get from you with your "agenda" and targetting. Grow up and accept others disagree with you and stop singling out some and give free passes to others you haven't got the guts to question :grinning:

I've never had any problems with her.
Some just get triggered by females having a footy opinion mate.

I've come up against it before lol

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
South forum,Burgess plays with broken eye socket friggin hero the kennel why didn’t they take him off what a stupid club.
lol totally different injuries

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was also Fox's call to put up his hand and say that he couldn't continue - he chose to stay on the field. Hard for Ciraldo to make the call until he saw the injury at half time.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not worried in the slightest about disagreeing. You are targetting me and ignoring others posts bagging Ciro and suggested I have an Agenda. You took it further than just footy opinions.

Using that old chestnut now hey about football knowledge..funny you don't use that supercilious attitude with the other posters who expect more from Ciro.... Thought you'd stop with the x-ray eyes you reckon Ciro needed to assess Fox's arm hanging there lol.

No one is solely hanging all this rubbish on CC but he is the coach tasked with preparing this team. We clearly disagree. So be it. Not fussed about differing footy opinions.

Putting you on Ignore from now on and hoping I don't see the habitual laugh reacts I usually get from you with your "agenda" and targetting. Grow up and accept others disagree with you and stop singling out some and give free passes to others you haven't got the guts to question :grinning:

Some just get triggered by females having a footy opinion mate.

I've come up against it before lol
Now you are just reaching Wendy as usual

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was also Fox's call to put up his hand and say that he couldn't continue - he chose to stay on the field. Hard for Ciraldo to make the call until he saw the injury at half time.
Yes but putting bravery aside, the second he got hurt he became a liability. As a coach he should of seen it and reshuffled.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now you reckon Ciro needed x-ray vision to see Fox only had one arm?

Your agenda is plain to see as well.

If you want to keep defending Ciro maybe you should be sending insulting posts to others who are far more scathing of our coach than me. Like for instance our most esteemed Kenneller @The DoggFather who is more critical of Ciro/Burton than me bc he is a passionate supporter of the club who won't abide second rate coaching decisions (just like me and lots of others on here who put the club first) not the newby soft coach.

No one should be either....or calling out anyone who expects better decisions from our coach who should have seen playing with one arm could not possibly help the team and was only going to end in more injury or more points against us.
It's not that I'm esteemed, everyone knows who I like and don't like and more importantly why I do or don't.

Plus some take it easy on me when they really don't have to lol

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our Wingers/Fullback…

Didn’t these guys all spend a bit of time working with the AFL West Sydney Giants on their bloody catching skills in the off season?

why can’t they defuse or catch bombs ffs?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get ya bro but when his fkn arm was hanging, JAC is obviously shit talking to stay on.

And 1000% the souths reserve reject is a fucking idiot.
In an ideal world, guru selects Tracey and drops Taafe.

This should be the backline.

1. Tracey
2. Kiraz
3. Critta
4. Xerri
5. Skelton

Guru should drop the NFL Punter being dropped to NSW cup, and the halves should be

6. Hutch
7. Sexton

Followed by him going nuclear at the rorted refs.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ain't no way JAC will be out for that long, guy will be thinking of Origin and heal up quickly.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's good luck..last year this was 8 to 10 weeks

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's not that I'm esteemed, everyone knows who I like and don't like and more importantly why I do or don't.

Plus some take it easy on me when they really don't have to lol
Mate you've earnt the right to express your opinion.

We all should tho but some just can't handle it for their own petty reasons.

Differing opinions, suggestions on improvement and reasoned criticism of our lowly position and results for these past few years is how it is on a footy forum when your team is habitually losing and the new coach making questionable decisions following on from some poor decisions in his first year.

Until we start winning, I won't be afraid to hold the coach accountable and when we do start winning, he will get all the deserved kudos as well.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m over this shit every time we get a marquee player there always injured seriously talk about bad luck

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It why I absolutely hate it when the Burtons, Kikau’s etc talk like t up before the game only for the seniors/big $$$ recruits to go MIA n game day….
Again, same as the pre season from the year before the club painted a glowing picture of reasons for optimism and for this season to start with a bang.
Soooooo much talk again and Gould yet again talking of his off season recruiting many utilities as a stroke of pure genius and exactly what the club needed rather than genuine positional type players.