Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I get ya bro but when his fkn arm was hanging, JAC is obviously shit talking to stay on.

And 1000% the souths reserve reject is a fucking idiot.
Yeah I get what you are saying about the arm hanging but a bad burner or pinched nerve will do the same thing and is more painful than a broken collar bone the coaching staff where trying to get him to half time to needle it and play on without using an interchange which is standard practice for a shoulder injury. I love JAC but it’s on him if he waves the trainer off.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Discussing one of our star players potentially staying on and further injuring himself isn’t nitpicking or hating the club mate
Shit coach
Shit players
Shit recruitment
No forwards
Another year of shit
Can’t hold on to the ball
Flano and RFM are beasts
Jack I want to stay on, kennel coach dumb fuck take him off .
Nah not nitpicking just attack the club about everything.
I for one is proud of the effort and to stay in the game and never giving up.

if Wilson dived on the ball after dropping it parra wouldn’t of scored and with 70% of the ball only scored 3 try’s and us 2 is a fucking great effort.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shit coach
Shit players
Shit recruitment
No forwards
Another year of shit
Can’t hold on to the ball
Flano and RFM are beasts
Jack I want to stay on, kennel coach dumb fuck take him off .
Nah not nitpicking just attack the club about everything.
I for one is proud of the effort and to stay in the game and never giving up.

if Wilson dived on the ball after dropping it parra wouldn’t of scored and with 70% of the ball only scored 3 try’s and us 2 is a fucking great effort.
All
Of them are great points on why we are near last. What was wrong this thread ? People are worried about his health

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the issue most people seem to be ignoring to throw shade at whoever they want to blame, is that when your forwards gets dominated, the other side knows they can start bullying all over the park with no repercussions. There’s no big prop that’s going to fire up and steamroll them. There’s no big edge forward that’s going to smash their halves….

When you win the middle you can start to muscle over the whole field and our team simply had no match for the size of parra. Cartwright didn’t bully our boys because he’s tough, he did it because their props had us totally destroyed.

I don’t know who else saw it but we were incredibly lucky not to have more injuries across the park. Every single player was having to try harder to make an impact and every single one got manhandled by their size. Parra might be hopeless overall but they have one of the biggest and strongest packs in the league right now. We might compete with the mid range packs but the big ones are going to eat us alive if we stick to “grinding bulldogs game plans”. They said it after the sharks game, when your pack isn’t competitive you need to throw it around and move the other forwards. Cronk said that. Halves need to step up to cover our deficiencies this year. Which is the next issue because they are worse than our pack…..haha

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And you missed the point.
And we are not last
People waited six months for our first game, players in the media talking it up and we produced that. I agree there was defensive grit, stopping Gutho close to the line and one of the big Parra forwards was great scramble and it could have been more. . It’s our fault the possession was so lopsided. Drop balls, poor discipline with the ref, missed tackles, spine not organising properly from our own half though.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing, how about discussing the shoulder charge?
We can do that, it was close to being a good hit if he wrapped the arm more. Sucks for us that Ado Carr was hurt, you can understand why it’s out of the game. Did they stop sending people to bin for it? I can’t remember now with it being round 1. Could have gone for 10

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People waited six months for our first game, players in the media talking not up and we produced that. I agree there was defensive grit, stopping Gutho close to the line and one of the big Parra forwards was great scramble and it could have been more. . It’s our fault the possession was so lopsided. Drop balls, poor discipline with the ref, missed tackles, spine not organising properly from our own half though.
I’m pretty sure the ref had a lot to with the 70%.
it was hot and with the amount of possession parra had we had no energy to attack.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We can do that, it was close to being a good hit if he wrapped the arm more. Sucks for us that Ado Carr was hurt, you can understand why it’s out of the game. Did they stop sending people to bin for it? I can’t remember now with it being round 1. Could have gone for 10
Should’ve been a sin bin .

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if we sign Wayne Bennett

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Was really disappointed he was injured as want to see him
And Critta and kikau build.

Hopefully a very minor thing and back fit asap!

Meanwhile Cartwright shoulder charge was the ending of the shoulder (looked heavily strapped prior) and we get no benefit out of it but next week he will be banned no doubt for whoever to benefit.