Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im telling ya now if we miss out on both i will never watch games again im done we are a basket case club if we miss out on these all because gus wont pay over crap
Au revoir

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Mitch is nasheed/ poly/ 04
He refuses to ban these pests
It must be him has to be
The irony of Bulldogsteve not understanding he’s the closest of anyone to getting the banhammer due to blatant racism
He’s actually pretty oblivious to many things

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If AFB goes to tigers will I get credit for calling it weeks ago!?
Remember when I said he has links to the tigers because he rolls with tiger identities socially and I was laughed at?

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when I said he has links to the tigers because he rolls with tiger identities socially and I was laughed at?
Who cares if his mates are near tiger town or not as long as he is in Sydney he can still see them and catch up with them what’s he missing out on if he comes here? Training with them? So what. Still think we’re a good chance.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m letting everyone on TK know right now that AFB has history with St George .. he use to play there back in the day ..

If he goes there …… I want credit for calling it ok …

I’m also reminding everyone on TK Gould has history with AFB helping him join the warriors back in the day from Manly … so Gould might just have the history to get him to the Doggies ..

If this happens … I again want my credit for calling it ok !!

If he goes to the Sharks, I said buying Connor might free up cap space for them, so I want my credit ok ..

Credit where credits due ok !!!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you honestly think I'm going to do anything in the way of forum moderation then you're very very mistaken. I couldn't give a flying fuck if Hamas paraglided in and hacked your accounts
Can they paraglide in and hack yours for a week, before the United Statesman of @habs and @Nash strongmen in and recover your account?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m letting everyone on TK know right now that AFB has history with St George .. he use to play there back in the day ..

I’m also reminding everyone on TK Gould has history with AFB helping him join the warriors back in the day from Manly … so Gould might just have the history to get him to the Doggies ..

If he goes to the Sharks, I said buying Connor might free up cap space for them, so I want my credit ok ..

Ha point taken habibi but all I’m saying is people have misunderestikayed tigers pulling power to afb because these guys will be in his ear. It’ll play a factor.
StG is different because he was cut from there
It’s us or tigers - if we take Klem. Then it’s tigers I think

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You just contradicted him by correcting him!
How dare you prove him wrong! ; )
Are you forgetting to log in and out of your other accounts lol

Edit - my bad I’m a simpleton and misunderstood your post. Yeah ya got me there I guess

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I can guarantee that AFB will be playing ruby league next season.
If this happens I want credit and everyone must bow down to me.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha point taken habibi but all I’m saying is people have misunderestikayed tigers pulling power to afb because these guys will be in his ear. It’ll play a factor.
And this is where Mickey Mouse is wrong again …

People have not forgotten it … your lil bwain just tells you they have ..

Gould has pulling power and history ..

Tigers, they have ties and money ..

What happened at St George years ago is history .. they’re in it ..

I feel Sharks are a really big threat, they’re freeing up money ..

Money will talk, we know Gus won’t get into a haggling war and pay massive overs .. let’s just hope we can sell what our clubs future looks like really well and he buys in and chooses us ..

But, remember I named those other clubs, so if he goes there I want my credit before you ok …

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention … if JAC happened to be moved on .. me, you, and 20 other media platforms who’ve hinted on it over the last month or so, want our due credit ok ..