• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How does Lichaa not have access to his kids when it was his wife that got banged behind the garage (sorry, kissed) from Elliott

Elliott shouldn’t be sitting there feeling sorry for himself playing the mental health card when he’s destroyed other people’s lives whom he apparently loved

Top bloke
It's because Lichaa went crazy after finding out (rightly so) and his **** of a wife pressed charges and then got these orders to get custody. As usual the father has very few rights in these battles. It's bullshit. I feel sorry for Lichaa and hope he can get to see his kids more often.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We will have to upgrade Burton quickly if he plays as good as we all hope.
If Riolo is a decent manager for the young prodigy he will be looking after in Matt...then he should be applauding the club who wants to implement proper behaviours by not tolerating misdemeanours, and inappropriate behaviour around the playing group and a club who want to present a good culture to the public.

Matt, his parents and other youngsters parents would want that as well who may be considering joining Canterbury.

Any manager who would hold a grudge against a club trying to clean up their image because of poor behaviour by one of its players, is not worth a hill of beans. Players would judge that manager more harshly, than the club, who have bent over backwards for the player in the past.

Dont forget the 2014 drinking incident and the 2016 larceny court appearance. It's 5 incidents against his name now.

Last edited:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Former Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa begins custody proceedings after being estranged from his kids

Michael Lichaa is still picking up the pieces of a life that was shattered when he caught former Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott engaged in an intimate act with his fiancée.

Adam Elliott may be fighting to save his career – but Michael Lichaa is fighting to save his family.
While Elliott may be locked in a new battle to save his career after being stood down for a bathroom encounter with NRLW star Millie Boyle, Lichaa is still picking up the pieces of a life that was shattered when he caught his former Bulldogs teammate engaged in an intimate act with his fiancée.

News Corp can reveal the fallout from Elliott’s first tryst took a turn this week when Lichaa began custody proceedings after being estranged from his children.

A day after Elliott was stood down for his latest breach, Lichaa was in court filing an interim order to seek access to his children.

“I don’t care about any of that,” Lichaa said when asked about Elliott’s latest indiscretion.

“I am just worried about seeing my kids. I won’t be making any comment.”

News Corp can reveal that Lichaa has been living in shared accommodation with boxer Jack Brubaker since he caught Elliott in the intimate act with his former fianceé, Kara Childerhouse on the back deck of the couple’s Connells Point home on February 14.

Lichaa split with Ms Childerhouse after the incident.

While Elliott was able to continue his career after issuing a public apology for his role in the incident, Lichaa was charged with several offences after police attended the Connell’s Point home on the morning of February 14.

Taken to hospital with injuries alleged to have been sustained by punching a window, Lichaa later entered pleas of not guilty to charges including common assault, destroying or damaging property and stalk/intimate to cause fear of physical harm.

Elliott apologised for his actions but was spared any punishment from his NRL club.

Lichaa has given up on his NRL dream.
“This is an extremely difficult time for my family and I,” Elliott said.

“They are my most important focus at the moment and I ask that people can respect mine and my family’s privacy at this time.

“In consultation with the Club, I will be undertaking the necessary help that I require with appropriate measures and checks.”

Set to face court on November 2, Lichaa has been attempting to rebuild his life since the breakdown of the relationship.

It can be revealed the former Lebanese international has been working as a carpenter for Parramatta building firm Introbuild Constructions.

While volunteering as a junior rugby league coach, Lichaa gave up on his dream of returning to the NRL in the wake of the incident.

Estranged from several of his former teammates, including Elliott, Lichaa was also stood down by the NRL as part of the no-fault stand down policy.

Having initially reached an amicable arrangement with Ms Childerhouse to see his children three days a week, Lichaa is taking steps to see them again after that arrangement broke down.

The interim child access order was lodged by Lichaa’s solicitor Bassam Kazi from KPL Lawyers on Tuesday.

Lichaa refused to divulge details of the court order or his relationship with Ms Childerhouse when contacted by News Corp.

Meanwhile, Elliott was issued a $10,000 fine by the NRL and could face further disciplinary action from the NRL after he was asked to leave a Gold Coast restaurant on Sunday afternoon.

Management at the venue ejected Eliott from the restaurant after he was discovered in the men’s bathroom with Broncos NRLW player Boyle

The pair were alleged to have been kissing.

It’s the third time Elliott has been embroiled in off-field issues involving alcohol since 2018 when he was involved in a “Mad Monday” incident.

Elliott pleaded guilty to wilful and obscene exposure after allegedly placing his genitals in a drink.
That's incredibly fucking sad. The massive fallout from the Elliott incident this year has truly ruined his life. As much as people held Lichaa's on field performances against him, this is cruel.
I feel unbelievably sorry for Michael here.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's incredibly fucking sad. The massive fallout from the Elliott incident this year has truly ruined his life. As much as people held Lichaa's on field performances against him, this is cruel.
Throw in all the wives and girlfriends being friends/not friends with Elliott's now former missus, and Lichaa, and how could it not cause trouble between the group?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone has access, read the story regarding Michael Lichaa ..his life has been ruined since Elliot cut his grass..

Michael Lichaa is still picking up the pieces of a life that was shattered when he caught former Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott with his fiancee.

Adam Elliott may be fighting to save his career – but Michael Lichaa is fighting to save his family.

While Elliott may be locked in a new battle to save his career after being stood down for a bathroom encounter with NRLW star Millie Boyle, Lichaa is still picking up the pieces of a life that was shattered when he caught his former Bulldogs teammate engaged in an intimate act with his fiancee.

News Corp can reveal the fallout from Elliott’s first tryst took a turn this week when Lichaa began custody proceedings after being estranged from his children

A day after Elliott was stood down for his latest breach, Lichaa was in court filing an interim order to seek access to his children.

“I don’t care about any of that,” Lichaa said when asked about Elliott’s latest indiscretion.

“I am just worried about seeing my kids. I won’t be making any comment.”

News Corp can reveal that Lichaa has been living in shared accommodation with boxer Jack Brubaker since he caught Elliott in the intimate act with his former fiancee, Kara Childerhouse on the back deck of the couple’s Connells Point home on February 14.
While Elliott was able to continue his career after issuing a public apology for his role in the incident, Lichaa was charged with several offences after police attended the Connell’s Point home on the morning of February 14.

Taken to hospital with injuries alleged to have been sustained by punching a window, Lichaa later entered pleas of not guilty to charges including common assault, destroying or damaging property and stalk/intimate to cause fear of physical harm.

Elliott apologised for his actions but was spared any punishment from his NRL club

Set to face court on November 2, Lichaa has been attempting to rebuild his life since the breakdown of the relationship.

It can be revealed the former Lebanese international has been working as a carpenter for Parramatta building firm Introbuild Constructions.

While volunteering as a junior rugby league coach, Lichaa gave up on his dream of returning to the NRL in the wake of the incident.

Estranged from several of his former teammates, including Elliott, Lichaa was also stood down by the NRL as part of the no-fault stand down policy.

Having initially reached an amicable arrangement with Ms Childerhouse to see his children three days a week, Lichaa is taking steps to see them again after that arrangement broke down.

The interim child access order was lodged by Lichaa’s solicitor Bassam Kazi from KPL Lawyers on Tuesday.

Lichaa refused to divulge details of the court order or his relationship with Ms Childerhouse when contacted by News Corp.

Meanwhile, Elliott was issued a $10,000 fine by the NRL and could face further disciplinary action from the NRL after he was asked to leave a Gold Coast restaurant on Sunday afternoon.

Management at the venue ejected Eliott from the restaurant after he was discovered in the men’s bathroom with Broncos NRLW player Boyle

The pair were alleged to have been kissing.

It’s the third time Elliott has been embroiled in off-field issues involving alcohol since 2018 when he was involved in a “Mad Monday” incident.

Elliott pleaded guilty to wilful and obscene exposure after allegedly placing his genitals in a drink.
Read this just now mate.. I reserved my opinion on Elliot until I came across this article.. Bloke has gotta go..a serial offender.. Give him help by sending him to rehab..sure..but he can no longer be a Bulldog.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's because Lichaa went crazy after finding out (rightly so) and his **** of a wife pressed charges and then got these orders to get custody. As usual the father has very few rights in these battles. It's bullshit. I feel sorry for Lichaa and hope he can get to see his kids more often.
Yeah it’s BS aye

Lichaa had been drinking all day and awoke from his slumber prob disoriented and rightly went beserk seeing his mother of his children betray him with his mate Elliott

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree! The timing of the article is impeccable and hopefully pressures the club to sack Elliot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How does Lichaa not have access to his kids when it was his wife that got banged behind the garage (sorry, kissed) from Elliott

Elliott shouldn’t be sitting there feeling sorry for himself playing the mental health card when he’s destroyed other people’s lives whom he apparently loved

Top bloke
Because he raised his voice and got angry, males aren't allowed to do that.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Utility half will tell you that its lichaas fault