• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah totally agree there with reaping what you sow not disputing that.

Regardless of speculation there was a booze culture at manly should not be relevant. We have a board, chairman and a strong GM of football. They will have to make a collective decision here and I think that will be to sack Elliot regardless if Baz agrees or not the club is bigger than one person.

I can’t remember who it was directed at but I think a fan actually asked this question to Warburton or JK at the recent member zoom call. Baz won’t and should not have the complete say in this.
Yeah I don't care what's happened in the past but hopefully with Gus around, the club finally draws a line in the sand and starts setting an example by taking stern action

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read he’s been stood down for the last 2 games while the incident is investigated.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I don't care what's happened in the past but hopefully with Gus around, the club finally draws a line in the sand and starts setting an example by taking stern action
100%

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
be interesting to know if he was at the restaurant only with Millie Boyle or other players knew he was taking her to fuck in the toilets.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just reported it looks like he has done a Sonny bill in the toilets with Millie Boyle NRLW