A wins a win

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just meant losing teddy, walker, then send off and a sin bin at one point too. Plus a few of our tries were touch and go with forward passes but happy to write those off because they usually go against us and cost us games
Yeah Teddy got his head in the wrong spot and Kiks is a beast.

Dom Young one was on them he made 1 tackle all game and it was illegal.

Radley hip drop on Critta was nasty as well after he got beaten in the tackle. Foul play is foul play

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Legit saying that to mates chat that why can’t we have just one win when we can relax and not pace the fkn lounge for the final 20 mins
We did against the titans my bro and it was great with 20mins to go I could just have a few drinks and take it easy.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe people are mentioning the refs. Our second half capitulation had nothing to do with the refs. We had a few dodgy calls go our way because the Roosters didn't have a challenge left.
They had like a million set restarts, certainly helps and don’t forget the penalty on Hughes for a dominant tackle on sualii

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst thing that happened to us was the send off, we were cruising against 13. They lifted and we just got cocky and complacent....they better learn from this.
Imo if stayed 13 on 13 we would of won by alot more. It was total domination that first half

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They remembered they were duds? Lol

Tried to defend a lead instead of putting their foot down?
Every single time we close up shop, we collapse.

Hope it's a lesson learnt but at the same time this team dont know how to go on with it. They will tho.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didnt want Walker to go off. Watson better so really only Teddy counts and say hello to Manu. They lost nothing lol
They lost the 2 points we gave back to them in the 2nd half lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll take it, but that second half was pathetic.
Went to sleep. Roosters had 70% possession, but we decided to run the ball up into their bigger forwards, instead of using the overlap.
Can't understand why we didn't try to run them off their feet.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy with the win. Also happy with knowing:
1. Burton is a 5/8th. We completely lost our kicking game in the 2nd half. Burto had a fantastic game but we need his boot (and kick offs)
2. Crichton is not a fullback. Tracey should have been moved there with salmon or Hutchison moved to centres.
Fk me what a stressful 2nd half
We lost something in attack when Chrichton went to fullback. The second half should have seen us run the Roosters off the ground.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Far out, it’s 2 bloody points and keeps us close to the top 8. The boys will learn a lot from this. I thought we missed Preston tonight. Sure we were playing against 12 men and then 11 men later but the conditions were terrible. If it was a dry track we get them out wide with the overlap easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not one to ref blame but Atkins did his best to get them in the game
And we failed to use the overlap. Played them in their forwards instead of moving the ball wide.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame we couldn't put Souffs away last night. We'd be well in the top 8 now.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on the edge of my seat that last 20 was a shit fight towards the end but we held out and got the 2 points.