A wins a win

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh cmon, we've been shit for so many years... I'm not expecting a clinical performance at least until this team has played 10-12 games. Maybe I've lowered the bar but I don't give a shit, dogs win on a Friday night is reason to open the beer and celebrate.
lol. And we still are shit Moe, we won because the Rorters didn’t play the first 40, and then lost Dom an Teddy and didn’t start to play until about 50 mins in. And scored with 11, not a win to be proud of at all. We won yes, but it’s still very worrying !!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, it doesn't feel like a loss and in two weeks it will definitely feel like a win
Robbo will be red faced at the presser bro . . . And I have a feeling you may be sore headed tomorrow . . . Are we into the scotch yet ? :tearsofjoy:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know we were shit in the 2nd half but you can choose to be happy or have shit Friday. I prefer to look it as a team improving and learning to win...oh and plus 2 points and going up the ladder.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Manu is a gun fullback as well, bro you are forgetting we had to play players out of position. Critta in the front line would shut down most breaks.
Enjoy the "win" if you want, im not stopping anyone.

I just can't forget how putrid they were.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you say so... technically true but still not emotionally true. and this sport rides on emotion for all of us, otherwise why do we watch? none of you ***** have direct investment or employment lol.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh cmon, we've been shit for so many years... I'm not expecting a clinical performance at least until this team has played 10-12 games. Maybe I've lowered the bar but I don't give a shit, dogs win on a Friday night is reason to open the beer and celebrate.
WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT . . . The Bulldogs are never shit !! . . . Council red tape has been holding up the rebuild is all :tearsofjoy:

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm not forcing anyone not to be happy but tell me which is the real 2024 Bulldogs, the 1st half dogs or the 2nd?
Somewhere in the middle perhaps.. I'm choosing to suck on a bottle of bourbon and be happy with a win, not sucking on my thumb in a foetal position. Hope your night gets better mate.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy the "win" if you want, im not stopping anyone.

I just can't forget how putrid they were.
I’m enjoying the first half and the 2 points.
Tell me something what was the difference between the two half’s?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol. And we still are shit Moe, we won because the Rorters didn’t play the first 40, and then lost Dom an Teddy and didn’t start to play until about 50 mins in. And scored with 11, not a win to be proud of at all. We won yes, but it’s still very worrying !!
Yes bro but I didn't have high expectations for this team going into this match. People were saying we were going to get thumped by the Roosters. Most experts tipped a roosters win except Graham and Anasta. .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Somewhere in the middle perhaps.. I'm choosing to suck on a bottle of bourbon and be happy with a win, not sucking on my thumb in a foetal position. Hope your night gets better mate.
Not sucking nothing bro.

Enjoy your night

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why shouldn't we be proud? We are not GOOD.

Take the win and be happy.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are going to need to look at the two halves seperately. The first half was fantastic, and needs to be looked at for what was done right. The second half was diabolical, and needs to be looked at for what was done wrong. Plenty of comparisons will be really stark, line speed for starters.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ciraldo has been using the same players, running the same moves and the same defensive patterns all year out of fear if he made a single change the whole thing would collapse.

Well he was right.

That is exactly what happened.

Taaffe got injured and forced a reshuffle. And it all went pear shaped from there. Even against a 12 man and then an 11 man opposition.

So now Ciraldo knows he was right.

And he still won!

That's progress.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m enjoying the first half and the 2 points.
Tell me something what was the difference between the two half’s?
They remembered they were duds? Lol

Tried to defend a lead instead of putting their foot down?