A uni student name and shames world leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think I speak for everyone, worldwide, when I say this:

I'm bloody sick of hearing about Charlie Hebdo.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It was a sad thing tragedy but people got on a band wagon to use it for a social thing like everything these days... Getting sick of things people just do to fit in on socially trending events as it ruins their meaning.

Also that news paper went and printed The Prophet again showing his face after people died as a result of them doing it before? Fair enough for free speech but something's are just no go zones or you end up with people dead yet thru didn't learn from it???

There's ignorant but then there is just plain stupid... I also heard mentioning things about the holocaust causes more legal issues then offending a religion in Europe...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whilst there is no excuse for what went on, I did find a news article showing all the previous muslim / mohammed cartoons.

Some of them were completely over the cop.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst there is no excuse for what went on, I did find a news article showing all the previous muslim / mohammed cartoons.

Some of them were completely over the cop.
Its one of those things... i know my views are pretty out there, which is why i have avoided this forum a few days because i know some members are proud muslims and that is awesome. I am proud of my heritage also.

But i know what j have the issue with and many others do as well is the rationalizing that the uber liberals have taken to defend the attacks.

I would never draw a cartoon of muhammed. But i would like to think i could without being murdered you know. And i feel that many are making excuses for that. I dont know the exact reasons but islam seems to be given a pass and i have done it in the past. But the terrorist attack on australian soil only a 20 min drive from my home struck me pretty deeply. Along with my long time partner being pregnant.

These people are willing to kill us based upon the doctrines of their beliefs. Not all are, many muslims are awesome guys and gals that i am truly blessed to know. But a scarily large amount of people wants me to die for my beliefs or lack thereof, despite my tolerance for theirs.

I think if we dont stand up for our freedom we will all die. And i dont want my descendants to live under sharia law in a muslim dominated society. I want mine to be free. I am a staunch atheist but if my baby girl decides she believes in god and wants to be a jesus freak i would still love the hell out of her. I want future Australians to have that same chance.

I ma sick of pretending that these quran inspired attacks have nothing to do with islam.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's kind of like the Sydney Siege tribute. I understand it was a special tribute but if I was a family member of the victims and I was asked if I wanted 1 million flowers I would say "I'd prefer if you didn't spend several million dollars on flowers"

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But the terrorist attack on australian soil only a 20 min drive from my home struck me pretty deeply.
I am the Batman of the Inner West neighborhood watch tbh

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its one of those things... i know my views are pretty out there, which is why i have avoided this forum a few days because i know some members are proud muslims and that is awesome. I am proud of my heritage also.

But i know what j have the issue with and many others do as well is the rationalizing that the uber liberals have taken to defend the attacks.

I would never draw a cartoon of muhammed. But i would like to think i could without being murdered you know. And i feel that many are making excuses for that. I dont know the exact reasons but islam seems to be given a pass and i have done it in the past. But the terrorist attack on australian soil only a 20 min drive from my home struck me pretty deeply. Along with my long time partner being pregnant.

These people are willing to kill us based upon the doctrines of their beliefs. Not all are, many muslims are awesome guys and gals that i am truly blessed to know. But a scarily large amount of people wants me to die for my beliefs or lack thereof, despite my tolerance for theirs.

I think if we dont stand up for our freedom we will all die. And i dont want my descendants to live under sharia law in a muslim dominated society. I want mine to be free. I am a staunch atheist but if my baby girl decides she believes in god and wants to be a jesus freak i would still love the hell out of her. I want future Australians to have that same chance.

I ma sick of pretending that these quran inspired attacks have nothing to do with islam.
How can you be blessed if you don't believe in God?

Or did the big bang bless you? :p

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a sad thing tragedy but people got on a band wagon to use it for a social thing like everything these days... Getting sick of things people just do to fit in on socially trending events as it ruins their meaning.
Joseph Kony......anyone ?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of crazy shit happens u don't know whats going to happen next

Status
Not open for further replies.