A Props Salary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rating him 14th is ultra generous and it’s a major reason why we are hopeless.

We literally have the worst hooker, one of the worst 2-3 fullbacks and one of the worst 4-5 five-eighths....that’s our whole spine- it’s terrible.
and the shitest HB in the comp

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you want my opinion Woods is not much better than Tolman. So will be fine if you think his going to leave a hole.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think we need more props (even without Woods). The game is becomming faster and more mobile, and we have a few of those types coming through.
how can you be so confident in our depth to cover our props. I would like to have the same optimism.

a junior prop being thrown into the deep end of starting nrl is too risky. the knights did that and they were spooners for several years.

props i think should be eased in off the bench, until we have someone capable woods shouldnt be let go, folkes did that with great effect in his time easing asotasi sbw mason myles etc all off the bench first

no young prop under 24years is really ever considered a great prop in the game. I would be very hesitant to throw a young prop into the deep end of nrl it may ruin them forever if theyre brought up at the wrong time

storm dragons sharks roosters souths panthers etc are the top teams and they all have experience upfront, and its the common theme for all the top clubs over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.