Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike others on here I’m not critical of you sharing your thoughts and opinions. This is exactly the place you can express your opinion. However, you should maybe spell and grammar check. It’s pretty bad and it’s hard to take your posts too seriously as your lack of spelling and grammar doesn’t scream intelligence.
Thanks will try do better and thanks for not abusing me

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Disheartening that we make such a big deal announcement for our NSW CUP team. Welcome to the Kennel I guess.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike others on here I’m not critical of you sharing your thoughts and opinions. This is exactly the place you can express your opinion. However, you should maybe spell and grammar check. It’s pretty bad and it’s hard to take your posts too seriously as your lack of spelling and grammar doesn’t scream intelligence.
Yet he's a senior manager and we're just plebs in his eyes!
Speelin'n'gramma isn't required at his level!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Were Still rebuilding.. will take time.. we are light upfront.. and not sure how well this spine can fire..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tbf I'd probably start him @ halfback next year. No interest in playing him anywhere else. Taaffe is another potential halfback option, again I'm also not interested in playing him anywhere else.
Then who plays fullback? You dont rate Critta at 1.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Poasa Faamausili has ran over a 100m once so far in his NRL career

Crashdog

Waterboy
Reaction score

That’s one of the reasons he is not in the Top 30.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah not sure why we signed him over the other redcliffe off contract front rowers who was far more dominant at qcup.. jj Collins.. then again I didn't watch the games so relying purely on stats

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah not sure why we signed him over the other redcliffe off contract front rowers who was far more dominant at qcup.. jj Collins.. then again I didn't watch the games so relying purely on stats
Coaches must see something in him considering this is his 5th club so far