Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why did we let go of the real Corey Waddell just to sign his lookalike in Drew Hutchison?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I understand Turpin and poasa but why Mann and Hutchinson

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
SST rejecting our stupid 500k a season two year deal is a blessing. The guy is done as a player. So glad it looks like that isn’t happening. These signings are mid asf I can’t lie

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
welcome to the bulldogs, those 4 should hopefully add some starch to the team

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't mind the Turpin signing. He's a reliable backup and a great defender.. He'd cost nothing..

Mann is a solid, versatile player if he can stay healthy.. Hutchinson I'm not so sure on but he could be handy in a few positions off the bench. Both of those wouldn't cost much either.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope Fasmausili can be a decent prop for us. Other than that utilities for days

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't mind the Turpin signing. He's a reliable backup and a great defender.. He'd cost nothing..

Mann is a solid, versatile player if he can stay healthy.. Hutchinson I'm not so sure on but he could be handy in a few positions off the bench. Both of those wouldn't cost much either.
Don't we have Salmon for the versatile bench role?

Most of the signings bar Curran/Crichton, have been either depth or bench. No one else besides those two are in the starting 13.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So our big prop signing is a player that has played 43 games over 5 years..... Thats a little underwhelming. Fingers crossed hopefully one of the Saifiti brothers come across or we will be softer in the middle then we were this season if that is even possible. I rate Tanner, but he isnt more then a bench player, same as King and Hughes. No alphadog to be seen......

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whilst you may be right..so is your attitude about our club/team/Gus/and coach too I think? :tearsofjoy:
I know what Gus is doing and understand why he's doing it, I just don't fully agree with it. For us fans it's been 7 years of shit and countless $$$ invested into the club, for Gus however it has been a couple of years and countless $$$ invested into him. Gus is milking our fans loyalty for all it's worth and this shit better be all worth it come 25/26.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Most of the signings bar Curran/Crichton, have been either depth or bench. No one else besides those two are in the starting 13.
We've signed IBS dog to play in the backrow :sob:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I understand Turpin and poasa but why Mann and Hutchinson
Turpin back-up 9, will play NSW cup.
Faamausili bench middle/NSW cup.
Mann bench middle - lock/hooker cover.
Hutchison puts pressure on Sexton (would start for me).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Salmon can play same role he did at Panther, impact edge player to spell Kiks if needed. Mann has played both lock and hooker at Knight so can cover both here (mainly interchange lock). We have a few options at least.