Reaction score
we have no flair,
we are predictable,
boring to watch,
the ball never goes to morris ,
cross field kicks are usless when they dont land near the try line
no 2nd fase plays
green socks ****ing seriously
being the family club im sick of this saying - letting players our of the contracts cause there home sick
playing our home games in brisbane and other areas.
parramatta and st george playing more exciting football then us
enjoying watch other teams more then the dogs
kevin moore saying if the ball bounced this way or that way we might of won

thats all for now

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
we have no flair,
we are predictable,
boring to watch,
the ball never goes to morris ,
cross field kicks are usless when they dont land near the try line
no 2nd fase plays
green socks ****ing seriously
being the family club im sick of this saying - letting players our of the contracts cause there home sick

playing our home games in brisbane and other areas.
parramatta and st george playing more exciting football then us
enjoying watch other teams more then the dogs
kevin moore saying if the ball bounced this way or that way we might of won

thats all for now
That is what gives me the sh*ts...I wanna be the bad boys and be a bunch of hard c*nts with bad ass attitudes rather than a frieken charity providing bunch of losers...bring back maitua he knows how its done...

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is no support play - Barba was the only player who was ALWAYS floating around in support. He is out of the team and thus nothing! We are making the breaks but no one is there to capitalise on it.

Morris doesn't get as much ball as Idris but when he does he seems to be forgetting he open man outside him a lot of the time.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Morris could have passed left or right on that play for a try

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Agree with you on a lot of those things, some not, but a lot of them are right.

Romelo showed tonight that when don't do one off running, we can move really well down field, but besides that, it's all one up and that's so frustrating.

I think we need to have Barba, Foster and Romelo all in the side... they are all providing spark and frankly, if we don't have them in there, I fear we might not get any at the moment, the rest of the team is hard working, but flat at the moment... there is no support to anyone.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
That is what gives me the sh*ts...I wanna be the bad boys and be a bunch of hard c*nts with bad ass attitudes rather than a frieken charity providing bunch of losers...bring back maitua he knows how its done...
listen i agree with that but when you bring that back - the scumbags comebaack as well but i am sick of our clubbing trying to rebuild or image we need to start playing football and footballis a rough game

There is no support play - Barba was the only player who was ALWAYS floating around in support. He is out of the team and thus nothing! We are making the breaks but no one is there to capitalise on it.

Morris doesn't get as much ball as Idris but when he does he seems to be forgetting he open man outside him a lot of the time.
morris supported ryan for our first try but i swear he doesnt gett he ball it annoys me so bad

Number13

Management
Reaction score
We are the "one up" kings of the NRL. We do not believe in offloads, lateral movements and stinging defense.

Let me tell you we are the envy of evry team in the NRL!

Great achievement don't you think?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are a charity team, I hear they are even giving away games now as a charitable gesture to opposing sides.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not that annoyed... I expected little from us and the team met my expectations

Sad days indeed...

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a sad season for us dogs fans,poorly coached,nobody that breaks the line in the forwards,no sense of urgency.I thought the team would come out fitter after the off season but just plain old under performing,overpaid "players".

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not that annoyed... I expected little from us and the team met my expectations

Sad days indeed...
im with you there at least i got a point in the tipping comp at work by backing the tigers,..dogs got zero this year,zero commitment,zero passion for the jersey,zero aggression,zilch

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Few things have been annoying you????!!!

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Romelo showed tonight that when don't do one off running, we can move really well down field, but besides that, it's all one up and that's so frustrating.
This is how the team is coached. Kevin Moore has us playing a flat and predictable attacking game.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Every time I see you post I think of that song...

She's FRESH! Exciting! She's so exciting to meee.....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sad days indeed...
And that's the sad thing, isn't it? I'm numb to the results now. The fact that we weren't beaten by 60+ surprises me, but not enough to take any interest. I honestly don't know if I can continue to support a club I have loved for over 50 years. This team shows no concern for the name or the loyal fans. Switch off the lights, the last fan to leave.

With the Dragons and Parra the best we can offer, and media making darlings of the Storm, after the tripe they poured on us, I can't take much more.

AFL at least offers me something to enjoy.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
chris im not saying turn your back on them but i think the players should afce the fans every once in a while

B

bahadogg

maitua plays like manua these days

sos sbw

B

bahadogg

only 4 points out of the top 8 we will make it in kev we trust

Status
Not open for further replies.