5 Lions Escaped from Taronga. Someone is in shit.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interestingly the Police were called. Would have thought that the people with the most lion handling experience and training are employed at the zoo already. Do they teach lion capture at the Academy in Goulburn?
still need the police to close the roads off near the zoo in mosman had they wandered that far out considering there's a few schools near the zoo

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Leave the lions alone ya *****!

Never wanted to be filthy rich but ever since I was young, I wanted to be rich enough to have 2 pet lions lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Take a look at this. What an epic tackle:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interestingly the Police were called. Would have thought that the people with the most lion handling experience and training are employed at the zoo already. Do they teach lion capture at the Academy in Goulburn?
NO but they know about the "lion" because they drive commodores :grinning:

What a majestic fascinating creature the lion is..fabulous animals..Tigers too.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Leave the lions alone ya *****!

Never wanted to be filthy rich but ever since I was young, I wanted to be rich enough to have 2 pet lions lol
Found the doco fascinating with that lion that had a reunion with its carers from when it was young(fn annoying I cant remember the name of the lion)back in the 70s or so I think, Harrods were selling cubs in London, how cool would that have been.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I did laugh when I read this. What were the cops going to do, arrest the lions?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read that they got out through a hole in the fence which has since been patched up. Was near the Roar and Snore section.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Found the doco fascinating with that lion that had a reunion with its carers from when it was young(fn annoying I cant remember the name of the lion)back in the 70s or so I think, Harrods were selling cubs in London, how cool would that have been.
Yeah I seen that.

I got jealous when the lion hugged him.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you ‘lying’? Lol.. nah seen that..just beautiful stuff!