Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3- RFM
2- Woods
1- Klemmer

for the JMK haters, he only got 3 points less than RFM in fantasy league this week, and RFM got the most points in our team. JMK scored more than Klemmer. So he must do some stuff. He will get better.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3.Klemmer
2.RFM
1.Woods (Best game from Woods ive seen in a long time).

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3- RFM
2- Woods
1- Klemmer

for the JMK haters, he only got 3 points less than RFM in fantasy league this week, and RFM got the most points in our team. JMK scored more than Klemmer. So he must do some stuff. He will get better.
I don’t think so much JMK haters because he’s a good player just frustration that his best spot is 9 not 6

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think so much JMK haters because he’s a good player just frustration that his best spot is 9 not 6
Agree. Believe he is better off the bench as ultility/dummy half.
JMK is only young so gets a pass.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rfm
Woods
Jmk (for heart an effort week in week out)

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
3. Woods - probably the best game he has played for us.
2. RFM - full beast mode
1. Klemmer - finally got an offload!!

Special mention for Danny Fualalo

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmoz
Bmoz
RFM
These 3 have also been our most consistent all year,who would have thought

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone who has Woods in there top 3, yes he made good metres and has an offload...BUT everyone he got the ball I got pissed off!

1. Everyone he had the ball you new he was thinking offload. There was never a time when I thought he was just trying to mongrel up and put holes in the defence and have a quick play the ball.m (Matty Johns has also said this since the game). He always hit the defence with his back meaning a 7-9 second play the ball...which doesn't help the next play.

2. His offloads are not purposeful. They are just throw out the back. They always went to Lichaa who would just pass to another forward. I would like to see Mybe, JMK or a Morris in support and instead of a "high" offload for him to just pop it up onto a players chest who is in support. Obviously its not Woods fault no players are in support. This is more a gameplan that needs to be implemented and not necessarily Woods fault.

3. I thought our go forward was better when Woods and Klemmer were off the field.

My top 3 are:

3 - Brett Morris
2 - Josh Morris
1 - Bench Forwards (they get a lot of slack but they did their job I thought).

I am really disappointed with Jackson at the moment. Playing really stupid in attack and defence.

I am of the understanding the halves in NSW cup aren't worthy of 1st grade but I'd rather Foran play more of a 6 role and get someone like Frawley back in at 7.

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
My 3 points goes to ref for only 2 penalties in second half. Actually got to watch some footy. Pitty it was ordinary footy.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woods did alright after he pulled his thumb outta his ass

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everyone who has Woods in there top 3, yes he made good metres and has an offload...BUT everyone he got the ball I got pissed off!

1. Everyone he had the ball you new he was thinking offload. There was never a time when I thought he was just trying to mongrel up and put holes in the defence and have a quick play the ball.m (Matty Johns has also said this since the game). He always hit the defence with his back meaning a 7-9 second play the ball...which doesn't help the next play.

2. His offloads are not purposeful. They are just throw out the back. They always went to Lichaa who would just pass to another forward. I would like to see Mybe, JMK or a Morris in support and instead of a "high" offload for him to just pop it up onto a players chest who is in support. Obviously its not Woods fault no players are in support. This is more a gameplan that needs to be implemented and not necessarily Woods fault.

3. I thought our go forward was better when Woods and Klemmer were off the field.

My top 3 are:

3 - Brett Morris
2 - Josh Morris
1 - Bench Forwards (they get a lot of slack but they did their job I thought).

I am really disappointed with Jackson at the moment. Playing really stupid in attack and defence.

I am of the understanding the halves in NSW cup aren't worthy of 1st grade but I'd rather Foran play more of a 6 role and get someone like Frawley back in at 7.
Foran is not doing enough in attack to justify his cost.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
3. RFM - that tackle alone on Matterson was 3 points.
2. JMK - his attack will come but his defence is first class and saved a certain try.
1. Klemmer & Woods - went forward but had nobody in support.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Me - for watching that one out boring shit

Myself - for keeping my cool an not going nuts an abusing any players

I - because although all the disappointment I keep watching week after week an never miss a game supporting my beloved bulldogs hoping things will get better an there is light at the end of the tunnel

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woods standout..Backup/support this guy boys, I seen the poor bloke hit it up on seperate occasions, get an offload. Offload goes to Lichaa, he looks lost passes to a forward, flat footed mind you. Than the ball comes back to Woods the initial ball carrier, who than just goes bugger it and runs straight for a further 7meters. These offloads should be doing damage yet the ball came back to him in the same play. There lies a massive problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.