3,2,1 Vs ourselves

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 - to those supporters who can sit through a whole game without muting, pausing , turning off, pacing around the house

2 - Burton, turned up in the right places in attack (let’s forget defence for ratings)

1 - Kiks & Mann
Burton missed 1 tackle.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Burton missed 1 tackle.
yeah ok, I have scrubbed all record of when we didn’t have the ball in the 2nd half from my memory and also left the room alot as my mind was caving in….. the comment was more in general on how I rated my picks (attack) mostly because I couldn’t watch us defend

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah ok, I have scrubbed all record of when we didn’t have the ball in the 2nd half from my memory and also left the room alot as my mind was caving in….. the comment was more in general on how I rated my picks (attack) mostly because I couldn’t watch us defend
Got you. OK makes more sense now

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This should be 3,2,1 vs. the Roosters, Ref and Bunker.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 - Burton, hard to overlook a guy who scores a hattrick and gets 2 LB assists and a try assist as well. Played closer to the edge at times in the first half, noticeably when putting Kikau into space for his own 2nd try. Interestingly had a relatively muted kicking game for once. 1 pen 0 errors
2 - Kiks, super dominant 1st half, 150 running metres in the first 40 minutes, let's not talk quite so much about the 2nd half. 1 infringement 0 errors.
1 - Taaffe, he only played 27 minutes but they were his best this season, and it is hard not to feel that we missed him in that second half. Was pretty much playing the perfect game until he got rubbed out.

Mentions -
Mann - great first grader, we've been seeing that, also tough as nails, we see that now
Curran - great effort through most of the game
Hughes - got his try, 45 minutes today, didn't spill the ball this time, and unlucky to give away a penalty, looking good
Tracy - is it just me or is it that every time he has a run in a set we have a better set? Does great carries, 6 tackle breaks equal with Kiks, fast PTB. 2 errors.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Taffee was bloody excellent. He’s the best fullback at the club.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Burton (he is clearly a 5/8th for us. End of story. We lost his kicking game 2nd half and almost folded from there. We need to stick with him at 5/8 that left side is so dangerous, just imagine when we have a fully fit JAC)
2. Kiaku (unreal. I was questioning if we overpaid him last year but this year he is worth every cent. Leader of the pack, an absolute weapon on the left, another great performance)
1. Taaffe (only played 30 mins but ciro really has a decision to make in a couple of weeks). He scored a try, saved a try in his 30 mins… set up a try last week… he is far from the worst. His speed too and support is a big plus for us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why stoop so low and call any player a WK Dog? Seriously grow up. You may not like the player, but don't need to stoop to that
Agree. It's really lousy to be perpetuating that Ricky Stuart slur towards one of our players and supporters joining in.