3,2,1 Vs ourselves

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to mention the brilliant work Taaffe done before he got hit.
yes 100% same for traceys performance. but i need to shit on those two ***** first lol

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3- Kikau: Absolute fucking machine in everything he does. Unfortunately not fit for 80mins and mightve gotten hurt?
2- Burton: He won it in the end if we are being honest. Kicked the goals and scored the tries lol, 3 of them.
1- Mann: What a man this Mann is! My man!

special mentions:

Hutchinson - NEGATIVE A JILLION. no words. fucking aidan tolman was a better 7.
Salmon- WEAK GUTTED DOG **** NEGATIVE INFINITY!
Mann has a broken arm aparantly

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kikau, Burton and Mann definitely our best three as most are saying.. but a few honourable mentions:
- Hughes: finally got some minutes and looked really good, 45 minutes for 124m run, really bent the line.
- Taaffe: confidence is growing, he was very good until Young cleaned his clock.
- King: 60 minutes, 36 tackles, 129m run, great performance.
- Xerri: did everything he needed to do, defensively was a lot better than I was expecting.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kikau, Burton and Mann definitely our best three as most are saying.. but a few honourable mentions:
- Hughes: finally got some minutes and looked really good, 45 minutes for 124m run, really bent the line.
- Taaffe: confidence is growing, he was very good until Young cleaned his clock.
- King: 60 minutes, 36 tackles, 129m run, great performance.
- Xerri: did everything he needed to do, defensively was a lot better than I was expecting.
Taaffe an Xerri and Kiki definitely my Favs in this team

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
3- Kikau: Absolute fucking machine in everything he does. Unfortunately not fit for 80mins and mightve gotten hurt?
2- Burton: He won it in the end if we are being honest. Kicked the goals and scored the tries lol, 3 of them.
1- Mann: What a man this Mann is! My man!

special mentions:

Hutchinson - NEGATIVE A JILLION. no words. fucking aidan tolman was a better 7.
Salmon- WEAK GUTTED DOG **** NEGATIVE INFINITY!
I like what Mann has brought to the team.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton 3 - hatrick and was all effort for 80
Kikau 2 - beast mode
Mann 1 - crafty and his carries around the ruck are a point of difference for us

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - to those supporters who can sit through a whole game without muting, pausing , turning off, pacing around the house

2 - Burton, turned up in the right places in attack (let’s forget defence for ratings)

1 - Kiks & Mann

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our Forward pack as whole has been awesome so far this year, too weak too small etc etc but they all keep turning up and the fact we where missing Preston tonight makes it more impressive.
Yea for sure, they fight above their weight.. I'm liking the dog fight mentality Ciraldo is instilling into the team, we just need to sort out halfback and unlock our right edge.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why stoop so low and call any player a WK Dog? Seriously grow up. You may not like the player, but don't need to stoop to that

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea for sure, they fight above their weight.. I'm liking the dog fight mentality Ciraldo is instilling into the team, we just need to sort out halfback and unlock our right edge.
Yep we are a Quality half back away from being a top eight side pushing for top 4 IMO the turn around from where we where last year is outstanding.