Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No 10 is surely not someone's real name and the spot is just reserved for an islander prop every week
It's got nothing on this blokes name ! "Tuaomaliemavaitoelau Patea" How the he'll do you say that ? played ball for Penrith this year

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dragons pack is very very good

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons pack is very very good
Only recall seeing the backrower cyrus stanley play last year - outstanding - pretty sure they lost but he was best on field

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Anyone able to get on to the Jersey Flegg game on now? App is telling me not yet available but started 10 mins ago

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So do i. Can’t watch it though… app is just saying it is coming soon
I thought about paying to watch but so much of the NSWRL website is dodgy - its actually worse than the Dogs website - i know its a small expense but i have no confidence in anything associated with it

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I thought about paying to watch but so much of the NSWRL website is dodgy - its actually worse than the Dogs website - i know its a small expense but i have no confidence in anything associated with it
Yep, I don’t mind paying as it’s much more convenient than getting out to all the games for me, but unfortunately it’s like running the gauntlet if it will work or not. Have had other issues with it but never this.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love how the bulldogs juniors are going atm let’s hope it’s keeps up that pace and let’s hope it leads into a powerhouse future bulldogs side got to note the only junior team of ours who is lacking it’s only our Ron Massey side the rest are going excellent

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Love how the bulldogs juniors are going atm let’s hope it’s keeps up that pace and let’s hope it leads into a powerhouse future bulldogs side got to note the only junior team of ours who is lacking it’s only our Ron Massey side the rest are going excellent
Even they have been playing well just not getting the wins. Cody fuzz is going really well. Once we get our full squad back and some players come up from junior reps our Massy side will be pretty stacked.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even they have been playing well just not getting the wins. Cody fuzz is going really well. Once we get our full squad back and some players come up from junior reps our Massy side will be pretty stacked.
Who are they missing and also once they get matevala booth in good shape he will be dangerous

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hey boys trying to log to nswrl tv via laptop and iphone but giving me this message

Your connection is not private

Any way around this?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
GF about to kick off. Not at game, but really excited for the team. Fingers crossed boys