Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The goal kicking i’ve noticed in all junior comps across all clubs is usually very ordinary

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he play the same position as Logan Spinks? Is that the issue? How do we get them both in the same side?
I believe they both play right edge, not sure but Alatini always seems to make a difference when he comes on, wonder how he'd look on the left edge.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe they both play right edge, not sure but Alatini always seems to make a difference when he comes on, wonder how he'd look on the left edge.
I have seen him play both sides .... might just be easing him in against bigger bodies as he is young for the grade.

Was our best forward in Matt's in my opinion.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any thoughts on why Matt's have been poor in the second half two weeks running ??

They appear a big, explosive team .... fitness??

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any thoughts on why Matt's have been poor in the second half two weeks running ??

They appear a big, explosive team .... fitness??
Not sure if it's a fitness issue or a complacency issue, in either case the lads will only get better with time, they're only just now starting to see and learn what it takes to be a professional athlete whether that's understanding the need to be fitter so they can control the game for longer or knowing when to be ruthless and keep the foot down. We definitely seem to start the games strong.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have seen him play both sides .... might just be easing him in against bigger bodies as he is young for the grade.

Was our best forward in Matt's in my opinion.
IMHO I think one of the edge forwards, maybe Spinks, should play 13.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does he play the same position as Logan Spinks? Is that the issue? How do we get them both in the same side?
Pretty sure Spinks plays left. Had some ordinary efforts last week, however potential is there. Alatini came on both games on the right and that 2nd rower then moves into the middle on his next stint

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Will be good to watch the highlights last week most games had highlights put up by about Wednesday

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This under 16 or 17? Not sure if they’re back to the normal age level. Whatever it is, man these kids are some big boys for that age. Didn’t Jope Rauqe play a level or two above last year?