Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While the HM results were disappointing, I expected this from the SG boys because of Woods et al moving up to that level. HM still had a season to be proud of, only missing out by a goal.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry drag queens but I guess you’ll have to settle for second place

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn hell the website is frozen at 67 minutes grrr. The way the Rooster was coming home fast with enough time to score 6 points was nerve racking lol.
Even the commentator got the score and time wrong sometimes during the game lol. Pretty amateur considering they now charge money for it

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even the commentator got the score and time wrong sometimes during the game lol. Pretty amateur considering they now charge money for it
Ah so you watched it? I was going to do a free trial but decided not to. Nswrl has been like this for as long as I can remember. Very amateurish.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah so you watched it? I was going to do a free trial but decided not to. Nswrl has been like this for as long as I can remember. Very amateurish.
Yeah I signed up for the free trial today and will cancel. It's the same as the old free Facebook coverage it seems. One commentator, one camera, no replays or ref mics

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I signed up for the free trial today and will cancel. It's the same as the old free Facebook coverage it seems. One commentator, one camera, no replays or ref mics
Well I suppose it is amateur comps, although many of the players would be contracted. But I imagine they don’t have the money to have professional callers etc, like NRL so I’m not too critical. It’s just frustrating when you’re following a game.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the draw really hurt the Matt’s side. Didn’t play one of the better sides in the last 3 or four rds, since parra and sharks around rd 4 and 5 or 5 and 6. Got used to thumping weaker sides then had the bye. Hadn’t been in a close game for ages and didn’t handle it the best maybe…
The rain didn't help we're are much better on a dry track.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
alatini heard this kid is v good ...thoughts?