2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s had a real crack for a little fella hasn’t he. I actually think Souths have played pretty well just sharks are a very settled side with combinations and experience
Yep just a kid that knows it’s a privilege to be playing first grade and making the most of it, I hate soufs but I hope he kills it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was some if the worst defence on Milne... How the fuck did they let him score there

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep just a kid that knows it’s a privilege to be playing first grade and making the most of it, I hate soufs but I hope he kills it.
Likewise brother.

At the end of the day their defence ain’t as good as ours and that’s all that matters

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he doesnt want to be out there
Definitely failed it purposely
I was wondering myself if that was the case and if any sort of truth, well he is not the professional that he is made out to be. The team is a rabble but if you had the club at heart and wanted to make a difference well that is like abandoning your team mates. That sort of thinking means the club is in deep trouble, moreso than we have been led to believe..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD I am having an existential crisis , I fucking HATE Muitalo but I LOVE what he’s doing to souffs