2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How no one was supporting the most dangerous man on the field (ELLIOTT) with 5mins to go is a mystery.

Someone needs to tell these athletes they might be fit and fast but they don't have any footy IQ.
It might have been a long time ago now but I scored plenty of tries in my playing days just by being there to back up a break. All it takes is a footy brain to follow the play. A good pass and the fullback is no chance of stopping the 2 on 1.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It might have been a long time ago now but I scored plenty of tries in my playing days just by being there to back up a break. All it takes is a footy brain to follow the play. A good pass and the fullback is no chance of stopping the 2 on 1.
The great Terry Lamb

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The great Terry Lamb
I finished playing before he played NRL. In all honesty I had limited attacking ability. I could tackle all day. My coach encouraged me to keep doing what I was doing and be there to catch the last pass.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I finished playing before he played NRL. In all honesty I had limited attacking ability. I could tackle all day. My coach encouraged me to keep doing what I was doing and be there to catch the last pass.
Solid advice

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Vonnie its, “It s box office Friday night footy!!”.. embarrassing..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck yea, my man crush is back lol, the number 1 FB in the comp!!!!!