2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Sezer was good at the raiders, I would have been happy if we offered him a contract before he went to super league. Dogs junior that was great in the lower grades

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wests contract is M/O for 2025. We still could get him if him and Gus agreed. Be great to have him mentor the youngsters and return to his junior club.
He'll leave the Tigers after this season I think. Luai & Galvin will be their halves for the next few seasons.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't fall for those photo opportunities.... only reason he does them is to try to cover up his grubbiness
And many players do the same community work without the media coverage. The whole thing was a PR exercise by the NRL. The claims of racist booing is also spun from the NRL. Should of been put in the bin today for throwing an elbow. Lets see if these **** even gets a charge

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did I miss something, what’s all this Sezer talk. He was rubbish imo. Blokes terrible, not going to improve us. In the same mould as Hutch

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol did Seyfarth trip over himself and look for a penalty?

Edit: He purposely ran into the ref.
Hopefully he gets pinged for contact with an official, like Hughes did. NRL are at fault for this with Ziggys ridiculous "mutual infringement" and the bunker backing him up in the Sharks game. If the ref makes an error it is play on, we saw that when that ref made Jacko run all the way out of position then blew time on before he could get back. He said "sorry" but the try still stood. Now that they've opened the door to "mutual infringement" by running into the ref, they are desperately trying to shut it again.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I miss something, what’s all this Sezer talk. He was rubbish imo. Blokes terrible, not going to improve us. In the same mould as Hutch
Sorry mate can’t agree. Sezer is a solid middle of the pack half. Hutch is a make shift. I think sezer is a perfect stop gap until the juniors come up

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is everybody ready to watch Yvonne audition for a traffic controller after these interviews. She’ll just repeat everything the players said and wave her arms around like a controller. Boring post game fox do compared to the funny guys on 9.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't fall for those photo opportunities.... only reason he does them is to try to cover up his grubbiness
‘Outside the box’: Latrell Mitchell and Cody Walker lead fight against youth crime in Moree

If you do bad things there are repercussions. If you do good things you get rewards.”

Todd Moseley
Special treatment.,, funny how latrell is swearing on radio a week earlier and now is the face of channel nine and helping kids grow! What role model is that!
No other players would be granted so much Leniency!
Peter Martin
Good to see they get special privileges. When will you start treating everyone equally

https://www.facebook.com/peter.mart...ODU3NjgwMjRfMTQ1MjQ1MjAxNTM2MzI3Mg==&__tn__=R

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry mate can’t agree. Sezer is a solid middle of the pack half. Hutch is a make shift. I think sezer is a perfect stop gap until the juniors come up
Yeah fair point. To me he’s a clone of Hutch. No creativity, so slow. Passes the ball etc out the back puts up end on end bombs. Same shit as everyone else. I know some on here really like him though, just not me.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Yeah fair point. To me he’s a clone of Hutch. No creativity, so slow. Passes the ball etc out the back puts up end on end bombs. Same shit as everyone else. I know some on here really like him though, just not me.
kicked 2 40/20s today and a grubber for a try…

he took on the line better than hutch ever has

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
kicked 2 40/20s today and a grubber for a try…

he took on the line better than hutch ever has
Hutch takes the line on more than anyone. Probably too much, that’s he’s problem. Those kicks sound good u mentioned. Didn’t he kick a few times on like tackle 2 and not get a result also. I’m sure he’s a good player, I just don’t see him as an improvement for us. More a sideways move

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Hutch takes the line on more than anyone. Probably too much, that’s he’s problem. Those kicks sound good u mentioned. Didn’t he kick a few times on like tackle 2 and not get a result also. I’m sure he’s a good player, I just don’t see him as an improvement for us. More a sideways move
Hutch takes on the line when he has a three on one overlap…

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hutch takes on the line when he has a three on one overlap…
Yep, he creates space could be a dangerous player if he just realised when to pass etc. Still better than a half who won’t engage the line and just pass out the back, like Flanagan or Hastings.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two best players on the field last night in Dolphins v Tigers were the two halfbacks both at very different ends of their careers. Katoa and Sezer outstanding. Dolphins have finally made the call to invest in Katoa over O'Sullivan and Milford they will reap the benefits. Someone in here I think @CrittaMagic69 said they got him cheap re-signing him in advance. It helps Katoa having the experience of Bromwich. Tigers have opted for an old head to nurse them through after back to back spoons. Tigers have Galvin and Bula there now and Luai waiting to come so Sezer is a perfect stop gap. We need to go either the Dolphins way or the Tigers way with our 7 we seem to be stuck in the middle.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Two best players on the field last night in Dolphins v Tigers were the two halfbacks both at very different ends of their careers. Katoa and Sezer outstanding. Dolphins have finally made the call to invest in Katoa over O'Sullivan and Milford they will reap the benefits. Someone in here I think @CrittaMagic69 said they got him cheap re-signing him in advance. It helps Katoa having the experience of Bromwich. Tigers have opted for an old head to nurse them through after back to back spoons. Tigers have Galvin and Bula there now and Luai waiting to come so Sezer is a perfect stop gap. We need to go either the Dolphins way or the Tigers way with our 7 we seem to be stuck in the middle.
Who you picking at 7 if we went Dolphins way.
Tigers way we sign Sezer? Hutch is not just stuck in the middle. Hutch is quicksand :grinning: