2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm getting so hard thinking about how badly we're going to fuck titan and rabbit over the next week. Dick so deep that whoever pulls me out will be crowned King Arthur.
Is this some kind of reverse psychology gig?? :tearsofjoy:

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting so hard thinking about how badly we're going to fuck titan and rabbit over the next week. Dick so deep that whoever pulls me out will be crowned King Arthur.
It’s Friday, have another bro. Cheers! [emoji12]

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to feel for Cam Murray a warhorse in a team of shit cahunts
He’s their captain and has zero authority at that club it’s so clear 3 players run the show and do as they please. We can see why Wighton chose the no work lifestyle of Souths instead of Canberra who lack talent but their squad work hard for their coach.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jd might get sacked before Ciro. Lol.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found it amazing that they contemplated bringing him back on. Some serious bullshit there, even I suspected his eye socket was effed

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I found it amazing that they contemplated bringing him back on. Some serious bullshit there, even I suspected his eye socket was effed
I think you need to understand that if a player says he wants go on and feels good that he can, why would the coaching staff stop him. However the coaching staff said let’s see you do xyz and he couldn’t. Then only then they said nope your staying off.