2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
AFL the game that’s in trouble. Another sickening head knock tonight. Bloke convulsing on ground. That game dying a slow death
AFL concussions are wild because you almost never see them coming. I was tasting metal for weeks after going head first into a knee.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They would have a hard time winning there at full strength, and they had hass and reynolds out, then lost walsh. Lucky it wasnt 60-0

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whoever was tonight. St kinda I think
Just watched it, perfect example as to why contact sports need an onside/offside rule. AFL never can of course, but it is the only way to stop those kind of accidents.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And the winner of the all in brawls with the “Botox Footy Mums” eh @The DoggFather ..?;)
Had training tonight and I swear the botox footy mums were out in force, trying to outdo eachother which how fake they can look.

PS arse implants don't feel like a real arse FFS lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When the Dogs play Penrith it’s always the plays offs for who has the most inbred supporters. We do hold our own though
Na, we are hectic terrorists remember lol

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Samoan boys clearly targeting Ezra. Must be something to those rumours of him throwing around the coconut slur last year
I knew this was going to happen haha and I fkn love it tbh uce. I hope when the bonks play manly that big Mole rag dolls him silly

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all this uproar regarding the head clash of May and Walsh. Where was the uproar last week when we lost Fa’amausili in the first tackle to a head clash with McInnes?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Donkeys with their 1/2 and (on field) coach not playing are very average. They also suffered from loosing Flegler, Capewell and Farnworth, in particular their LHS defence was beyond atrocious. They have very little depth past 17, any long term injuries to the starting 13 is going to debilitate them.

Always a Bulldog