2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ a liability on that last try? Watch again, he did everything right, had him covered all the way until Coates turned into Superman. Some tries just cant be stopped.

DWZ was excellent last night. Finally being the player he always should have been.
DWZ is a fuckin cat. The amount of times he kept laying down on the field grabbing his ankle but ran so fast to put a try near the corner post. Will never like that **** ever again.

Macca0

Waterboy
Reaction score
I actually think the Knights 10 game winning run is one of the worst things to happen for them.

Gave them false hope that O'Brien is a good coach and re signed to a long term contract. Also over achieved big time last year and missing Dom Young hugely.

Macca0

Waterboy
Reaction score
DWZ is massive liability on defence and Coates try is the best I've ever seen.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think the Knights 10 game winning run is one of the worst things to happen for them.

Gave them false hope that O'Brien is a good coach and re signed to a long term contract. Also over achieved big time last year and missing Dom Young hugely.
His press conference was a train wreck last night and still goes on about the winning run

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atkins is ref. He is the ultimate hometown ref. There is no way Dragons win in Redcliffe with Atkins.
Their fans don’t have any voice, they support the team but they’re just happy to be in the NRL. It will be a spoon year not fit and too old. Dragons by at least 10.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Galvin in 1 game looked better in an underperforming Tigers team. Throw Illias into that Tiger team, he would be completely exposed.
The good thing for the Wests Tigers is in 2025 they have their spine ready to go with Luai and Galvin as the halves, Api and Bula. Their spine will be settled if Benji can hold his nerve with Galvin which I think he will. Benji doesn’t get sacked this year. Sezer just has to hold firm. Whereas we are far from settled with our spine despite recruiting a new spine.

The issue for them is trying to get rid of Sullivan. I don’t see any NRL club willing. We can now see why Shane Flanagan was quick to move him on more than just a spot for his son. For all the baggings of Kyle he is a hard worker, good defender and willing. Sullivan is everything but that.

Shane Flanagan has a lot of critics. He’s two steps ahead.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any news on Fisher Harris injury?? Surely they start dropping off if he’s out for extended period

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a fuck up signing schuster on big money. Was that a des special, or siebold Clanger

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
800K why a deal!! If only Ben trborivich wasn’t so loyal to manly

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve tipped chooks, yet going for manly

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dom Young is probably the best winger in the game.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha this ref is clueless