2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank fuck there won't be a hour of matty johns blowing ponga and newcastle up afterwards
Couldn’t be worse than the Fatrell dick sucking that went on after the Vegas game, that cahunt blows me out does zero deference zero kick returns throws a pass that costs south’s the game and they where still licking his arse delux.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t be worse than the Fatrell dick sucking that went on after the Vegas game, that cahunt blows me out does zero deference zero kick returns throws a pass that costs south’s the game and they where still licking his arse delux.
I turned the commentary off after Fatrell threw that intercept pass, and they still sucked him off bigtime. I couldn't hack it anymore.

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ricky would coach our team better imo
He's had 22 years of doing it so you'd think that should be the case. Mind you, he hasn't won one since his very first year as a coach and he did have a few things in his favour that year.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He's had 22 years of doing it so you'd think that should be the case. Mind you, he hasn't won one since his very first year as a coach and he did have a few things in his favour that year.
Yep, Gould was the Coaching Director.

Always a Bulldog